Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

POST PICTURES OF YOUR CHALLENGER

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
OP
Hunter

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #303
OP
Hunter

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #304
This is how " Anal" I am on my car.
Pollen has been horrible down here (as I live in the woods surrounded by pine trees).
I am literally allergic to the cold (cuticaria).
I have been losing the pollen war HORRIBLY!
Either rinsing , washing, drying, or dusting off.
With the current cold coming south, the pollen, and the rain, my car looked like shit.
Sooo, when the temp hit 33 F this morning, took some meds (for the allergy), donned my jacket, beanie (fake hair, I call it), and gloves, and went out and washed it.
Then, parked in the garage.
0216211234.jpg
0216211235b.jpg

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
This is how " Anal" I am on my car.
Pollen has been horrible down here (as I live in the woods surrounded by pine trees).
I am literally allergic to the cold (cuticaria).
I have been losing the pollen war HORRIBLY!
Either rinsing , washing, drying, or dusting off.
With the current cold coming south, the pollen, and the rain, my car looked like shit.
Sooo, when the temp hit 33 F this morning, took some meds (for the allergy), donned my jacket, beanie (fake hair, I call it), and gloves, and went out and washed it.
Then, parked in the garage.
View attachment 37913
View attachment 37914
Freakin beautiful! I think this morning was the coldest day of the year for us, started out in the 20’s

OP
Hunter

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #306
Freakin beautiful! I think this morning was the coldest day of the year for us, started out in the 20’s
Yep.
Cold for sure.
Too dang cold.
23 here first thing this morning.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yep.
Cold for sure.
Too dang cold.
23 here first thing this morning.
Cold air is good...your car likes it...and you should too

OP
Hunter

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thread Starter #308
New model RX16 two piece wheels from triumphforged.com with Michelin PS4S staggered tires. 12" rear wheels and 11" front wheels made to stock specifications. 345/30R20's in back, 315/30R20's up front. This set up is intended for road course driving and triumphforged.com made the wheels extra strong. Can't wait to run the car in HPDE this season. I like the stock Devil's Rim wheels a lot, but these wheels make the car a different looking car.

View attachment 42241

View attachment 42242

View attachment 42243
Nice shoes!

Member ID
Reactions
City
deerfield beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 redeye

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
See if I can;t get Del El Ricola to post some on the site. My camera sucks and not going to ask the ex again. Now she stole my cat while I was in the hospital.

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2019 Challenger WB Redeye
New model RX16 two piece wheels from triumphforged.com with Michelin PS4S staggered tires. 12" rear wheels and 11" front wheels made to stock specifications. 345/30R20's in back, 315/30R20's up front. This set up is intended for road course driving and triumphforged.com made the wheels extra strong. Can't wait to run the car in HPDE this season. I like the stock Devil's Rim wheels a lot, but these wheels make the car a different looking car.
Looks great, I prefer the appearance of 2 piece wheels rather than split rims. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Does the rear wheel stick out slightly from the arch? If you get an opportunity would you mind taking a photo square on from the back please?

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
Looks great, I prefer the appearance of 2 piece wheels rather than split rims. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Does the rear wheel stick out slightly from the arch? If you get an opportunity would you mind taking a photo square on from the back please?
Hi Lize,

The wheel is suspended at the Tire Discounters in this picture, but it still looks squared up like it would be on the ground. I'll take a picture of the car on the ground next day or two and post it here.

1619368953616.png

Couple of things I learned when I got the wheels shipped to me from Los Angeles (triumphforged.com) was that in these RX16 model two piece wheels the air fill valve is behind the spokes. With this model the room to get an air gauge or air hose onto the fill valve stem is pretty small. A model called the Roadster has more room towards the wheel center between the spokes, as may others. I mention this as a tie-breaker should you like two wheel models and the air fill valve headroom is better on one than the other. The TPMS sensor on my wheels is mounted on the inner rim and its air fill valve is angled inward. These can be standard length TPMS sensors/stems. The TPMS valve also offers an alternative way to check pressure and fill the tire if you can get to them.

Another thing is if you have the six piston Bembro brakes up front the wheel model you choose may require a short air fill valve stem behind the spokes (my sense is this is likely). Bismark Alvarado at Triumph typically provides TR412 rubber air fill valves for wheels that will conflict (as in snap off from hitting the caliper), which are .88 inch versus the standard length of 1.25 inch. I wanted metal valve stems and he sent me some that are short and leave half an inch clearance between the cap and the caliper. I did not use the metal washer that came with Biz's metal valve stem. Not essential, and doing that made the valve work quite well with a rubber grommet on each side of the barrel. If you want more information on this PM me or drop me an email (best - I can send pictures of the valves) at finface797hp@icloud.com.

Lastly, the 12" rear wheel barrel extends inward more than the stock 11" wheels. The standard length TPMS sensor valve stem (angled in) on the right side of my car has brushed against a black wire. I just discovered this last Wednesday after driving 30 miles and I'll clean it up properly this week. This tagging of the wire is the result of the AAD part installer at my dealership not routing wires more carefully, but it also would not have become an issue with stock wheels. Just a heads up to check carefully back there and ensure the TPMS stem won't touch anything! Have some tie-wraps handing just in case.

I love the wheels. All the above is just important to know!

Best,

Finface

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
@Finface thanks very much for the detailed reply and info, its much appreciated and very useful, especially as I hadn't given valves any thought.

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Freakin cool hood
I like it too. In that side shot it looks great.

WidebodyCat

Member ID
Reactions
City
Holbrook
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Widebody Hellcat
DB5B412F-0602-44C0-B6F6-DAD7B665464C.jpeg

Finface

Member ID
Reactions
City
Morning View
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Lize,

To amplify the answer to your question and show the car on the ground, and under a side load...

Stock height suspension - no height adjusting mods.

Car on a level street...

1621690902809.png

This second photo was taken last Saturday coming around turn 10 at Putnam Park Road Course. The suspension mode was Sport during this session.

1621690193076.png

I inspected both rear wheel wells after the HPDE weekend and there wasn't any rubbing at all.

Lize

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bury St Edmunds
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
@Finface, thanks, I was worried they might stick out from the arch a bit too much but they look great.

Indigo Joe

10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
The sticks
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye