Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Racer X With His New Mustang Dark Horse

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
It sure seems that part of his shtick is his frequent brand hopping, flip flopping, etc. He's previously stated that his Mustang related videos had a fraction of the views of his Dodge related ones because it's a completely different demographic, so he's gonna go where the clicks take him.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you can use YouTube/social media to get your favorite hobby, be it cars, guns (well, not on YouTube), exercise, video gaming, etc. to pay your bills/put food on your table, more power to you, but the lengths that these so-called influencers go to get clicks seems to have no limit, and I for one couldn't stoop to the lengths that some do...
I'm selective who I watch. There's plenty of clowns on YouTube.

Plenty of good people on there also.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #22

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Kno's Gubber tube on dis machine. Reguz late Ize self 2ze- 1 hour aday 2 an hour aday 2 newzs. Enugh 2 dat much propaganda ha. Dis machine is e nugh BS. Assept heah and car partzs. No, snot at all u beez tube less whore dee utterzs. Culd beeze given crap away and I wooden go dare. Make my own bee foe. Ole mon- old schoolin frum da south. Youz Yanks, stay away and da 1nz hea, hide.

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
...and writes it off on his taxes as a business expense I'm sure. Nothing wrong with making your hobby into a living...unless you're a whore/shill of course...:ROFLMAO:
Hey whores need to make a living too 😂

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
At least ford still making the mustangs,freaking dodge going to the ev 🤦‍♂️

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
It sure seems that part of his shtick is his frequent brand hopping, flip flopping, etc. He's previously stated that his Mustang related videos had a fraction of the views of his Dodge related ones because it's a completely different demographic, so he's gonna go where the clicks take him.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you can use YouTube/social media to get your favorite hobby, be it cars, guns (well, not on YouTube), exercise, video gaming, etc. to pay your bills/put food on your table, more power to you, but the lengths that these so-called influencers go to get clicks seems to have no limit, and I for one couldn't stoop to the lengths that some do...
If it were all about power tools or something it wouldn't matter to me. To go buy a Chevy just to get followers on youtube, nope. He went to a mustang over his hellcat because he thought he would get more clicks and you are saying the opposite happened, that is just funny, karma:ROFLMAO:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
At least ford still making the mustangs,freaking dodge going to the ev 🤦‍♂️
At this point in the game why even buy a new car. They are trying to sell some 392 sticker cars for 90k when they are plenty of used hellcats for under 60k. You could get the woman in a used charger hellcat for what you will be spending on a 24 mustang

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I'm selective who I watch. There's plenty of clowns on YouTube.

Plenty of good people on there also.
I will watch anyone if it is about something I want to watch.