Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

SAY IT AINT SO...

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Pretty sure it would be street legal. Otherwise the word "Demon" wouldnt be referenced. Probably a swan song for this platform.

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #22
I agree. The Drag Pak cars haven't been super popular either. What made the Demon so popular is that it's a race car you can drive on the street and that appealed to the masses even if they don't race. They just like saying they have one.

If they do have something planned, I hope it's not some limited production deal again. I hate that stuff, but it probably wouldn't make business sense to produce another higher horse power car in mass numbers considering RE isn't selling as well as they thought it would.
The Demon was pricy..(if you could even get one)...well equipped Redeyes aren't exactly cheap either...any offering of substance will undoubtedly be even more costly...with 5 years of this model in the market already...and pricing considerations for something "special"...it would seem to me like that would be a very narrow market...my .02