Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Second set of Triumph Wheels.

Tape

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Redeye
Yes, love big lips on these Widebody platforms. Thank you
Big lips no room for errors

Member ID
Reactions
City
Belpre
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger REWB Jailbreak
Beautiful. Looking forward to moving my Triumph wheels from the White REWB to Indigo Blue in March.

Member ID
Reactions
City
manteca
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 widebody hellcat charger
With every car purchase wheels have been the first or second thing done to the car. When I got my 18 WB Hellcat I looked at the forums for wheel ideas and suggestions. Triumph along with BC forged and HRE made some great looking wheels. I ended up going with Triumph. So pulled the trigger on a set and wow. The wheels were amazing. I was able to have 20x11 and 20x12.5 wheels made matched with Michelin PS4S 305/35/20 and 345/30/20, that combine with KW springs and ADD arms the car drives and handles amazing. Loving wheels I decided to have a second more aggressive set made. Went with 20x12F and 20x13.5F matched with Toyo R888R tires. Heard great things about Toyo ( only downside being noisy and won’t last long) so wanted to try them out. Tires on new set up are stretched on purpose for clearance and look. I do like the poke and stretched look and wanted a different look over the first set. Wheels are done just waiting on shipment. Here are pics of current set up and the soon to be installed second set up. Pics were taken right after tire install so they have lubricant on sidewall and are dirty. View attachment 34053 View attachment 34054 View attachment 34055
View attachment 34056 View attachment 34057 View attachment 34058 View attachment 34060 View attachment 34061
what offset are the first set you had on your car ?

SpecOps Veteran

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fayettevile
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Charger, 2021 Hellcat Durango
With every car purchase wheels have been the first or second thing done to the car. When I got my 18 WB Hellcat I looked at the forums for wheel ideas and suggestions. Triumph along with BC forged and HRE made some great looking wheels. I ended up going with Triumph. So pulled the trigger on a set and wow. The wheels were amazing. I was able to have 20x11 and 20x12.5 wheels made matched with Michelin PS4S 305/35/20 and 345/30/20, that combine with KW springs and ADD arms the car drives and handles amazing. Loving wheels I decided to have a second more aggressive set made. Went with 20x12F and 20x13.5F matched with Toyo R888R tires. Heard great things about Toyo ( only downside being noisy and won’t last long) so wanted to try them out. Tires on new set up are stretched on purpose for clearance and look. I do like the poke and stretched look and wanted a different look over the first set. Wheels are done just waiting on shipment. Here are pics of current set up and the soon to be installed second set up. Pics were taken right after tire install so they have lubricant on sidewall and are dirty. View attachment 34053 View attachment 34054 View attachment 34055
View attachment 34056 View attachment 34057 View attachment 34058 View attachment 34060 View attachment 34061
Bro! Solid choice those look sweet. How well do they hook? Best 0-60 with them?

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Think I commented before, Katy was my old stomping ground. Nice wheel set up. On the 345 PS4S, do they hook by any chance, or do they light up like everything else, even at that width?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
He hasn't been on site since February.
Hope he comes back.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Think I commented before, Katy was my old stomping ground. Nice wheel set up. On the 345 PS4S, do they hook by any chance, or do they light up like everything else, even at that width?
They hook better especially at other than a dead stop. I can get it done in second and up without much spin, but your foot can’t be too quick to the floor. It will still spin them from a stop.

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #28
Bro! Solid choice those look sweet. How well do they hook? Best 0-60 with them?
Thank you. Still breaking them in on the street I’ve done 3.9 but crappy surface. I think I could get 3.5-3.7 on a decent surface once they’re warmed up.

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #29
To be honest I don’t know. You would have to get with Triumph.

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #30
They hook, but I’m not sure you’ll find a street tire that won’t break lose on the street at WOT. They hook great from 20-30mph. From a dig they break lose but hook way better than the stock Pirellis.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
To be honest I don’t know. You would have to get with Triumph.
Don't know about offset on mine either.
Get with Biz @TRIUMPH
Tell him a size you want and what they are going on, and he will set you up.

OP
C

Cra97

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Katy
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 WB Hellcat
Thread Starter #32
Looking good brother! Thank you once again for all your support....love the 20x12 / 20x13 deep dish set up (y)
You have a customer for life.