Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis Not Buying Back An Unsafe Scat Pack

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #21
2nd that, I LL'd 2 cars thru them and it was a smooth & relatively painless process. Dodge by comparison was a monkey f@#king a football !!
I looked into when the 2500 Ram started giving me transmission problems and I was feeling like they were going to keep patching it back together instead of fixing it correctly.

Ram wasn't listed on their website as a participant. Either was any of the other brands that Stellantis has.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Interesting. I remember when I had a buy back with GM back in 2004, the process was quick. But it seems with Dodge, I've had to go over the head of those departments multiple times to even get people claims approved even for a Demon that had issues
If you are so inclined you can pass on the TK that he lost a long time (since '84) customer over the whole ordeal with my DDSRT. As I told the rep at the end, if Jenkins & Plaza hadn't been such shitbirds & fixed the laundry list of small issues like they were suppose to do, I would have agreed to something reasonable as compensation for the missing feature and would still be driving it today instead of the Genesis.

I was also a long time customer of that store (originally owned by the Lamb's, then bought out by sleazebag Jenkins), but an 18 year history clearly meant squat to them.

I did get a bit of revenge tho (well maybe). Genesis sent a survey after I bought the GV70 and one of the questions was why did I go all the way to Lakeland instead of using either the Ocala or Leesburg stores. My response was because both those stores were owned by Jenkins and I'd walk rather than buy anything from them !

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #23
If you are so inclined you can pass on the TK that he lost a long time (since '84) customer over the whole ordeal with my DDSRT. As I told the rep at the end, if Jenkins & Plaza hadn't been such shitbirds & fixed the laundry list of small issues like they were suppose to do, I would have agreed to something reasonable as compensation for the missing feature and would still be driving it today instead of the Genesis.

I was also a long time customer of that store (originally owned by the Lamb's, then bought out by sleazebag Jenkins), but an 18 year history clearly meant squat to them.

I did get a bit of revenge tho (well maybe). Genesis sent a survey after I bought the GV70 and one of the questions was why did I go all the way to Lakeland instead of using either the Ocala or Leesburg stores. My response was because both those stores were owned by Jenkins and I'd walk rather than buy anything from them !
Is the BMW store in Ocala owned by Jenkins?

I went there to look at a M3 Competition Xdrive and they lie like a rug.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I looked into when the 2500 Ram started giving me transmission problems and I was feeling like they were going to keep patching it back together instead of fixing it correctly.

Ram wasn't listed on their website as a participant. Either was any of the other brands that Stellantis has.
IMO you chose wisely to dump it while trade-in values were high & snagging the Tundra instead.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #25
IMO you chose wisely to dump it while trade-in values were high & snagging the Tundra instead.
Sent the Challenger away at the same time. We haven't missed it and it's cut back on just keeping up another car plus expenses.

Now I see the Charger sitting there hardly being used...

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Is the BMW store in Ocala owned by Jenkins?

I went there to look at a M3 Competition Xdrive and they lie like a rug.
No, they are owned by Gettel who is just as bad as Jenkins & always had been !
Here is their fine print:
Prices are PLUS tax, tag, title fee, $1,199 Pre-Delivery Service Charge** and $485 Electronic Registration Filing Fee** and dealer installed options. New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicle pricing excludes $1995 Gettel Advantage.

Sooooooo - they want $4000+ over MSRP on every car just to shake your hand !

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #27
No, they are owned by Gettel who is just as bad as Jenkins & always had been !
Here is their fine print:
Prices are PLUS tax, tag, title fee, $1,199 Pre-Delivery Service Charge** and $485 Electronic Registration Filing Fee** and dealer installed options. New, Pre-owned and Certified vehicle pricing excludes $1995 Gettel Advantage.

Sooooooo - they want $4000+ over MSRP on every car just to shake your hand !
When you lie to me and you think that I don't know or can tell means you think that I'm a fucking moron.

🤣🤣🤣

Member ID
Reactions
City
Plymouth
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat
Is it me or does it seem like there is a lot of problems with the 23's?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
When you lie to me and you think that I don't know or can tell means you think that I'm a fucking moron.

🤣🤣🤣
All of the dealers down here do the same fees, for used cars they call it “used vehicle reconditioning”. It’s sickening, but I waited for them to drop the price of the car $5k so I didn’t feel that bad about it

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
If I was Tim K I’d let my staff know that if I had to get involved in any more vehicle buy backs someone’s getting fired. What’s the point of having a department to handle this if he has to babysit?