Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

supercharger oil change?

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
nearest is Portland, but live in the country
State
OR
Country
United States
If I were youz,,, rookie,, I wood read the #s of the reactions and messages. You z really wantster take me on??? Off with your head and back to school fer ya.

This suddenly took a nasty turn, and became some odd call out for a competition, nobody asked for.

Lets get back to talking about hookers, moonshine, and old geezers buying cheap cars way back before I was conceived...most likely in a drunken stupor by two idiots who briefly pretended to be my parents.

Now lets hear about those old bias ply tires, and fuzzy dice, no more out 'hicking' the other.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
We can do tat. I did not do the call out and if I did it would not be against me. I have a trickerly with words and can twist fuzzy dice into any thing good or bad. I thank it was a miss conception, some one fell down and bumped their head. Rookie mistake,, I woood draw it up to. I am thanking Quacker Snake and Gube this evening for the weekly car show. have not beeen there in a while. See what the competetion is like. Sea if I can get El Rico from the beach to meet me there. Did I mention he traded his Demon in on a Lambo?? Yes he did and what a learning exsperience it has been so far. He may take posession of it in a year. After all the work he has done to it. Got a good trade in but jumped up to a $250,000 car. Making way too much $$ denareos. Good fer him. No moe call outs. Peace, love vagina's, and dope.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
Thread Starter #23
If I were youz,,, rookie,, I wood read the #s of the reactions and messages. You z really wantster take me on??? Off with your head and back to school fer ya.
sir you win....I'll set down and shut the h$ll up :ROFLMAO:

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #24
But on to a serious conversation.....when I got home from work I started taking the supercharger off .Started with having a couple bud lights...then I took the wipers arm's off time for break had a another couple bud's..then took off the push pins that hold on the windshield cowl.. time for a break well you know you get thirsty working so hard. Then took off the cowl and brace. Break time...then took off the super charger cooler hose's and if I had the guy that engineered those hose clamp location I would give him a good country boy a$$ whooping break time after that for sure.4 hours later I was typing this my wife of 48 yrs. came in and ask me why was taking the super charger off the wrong Challenger!!! I told her I may have had to many bud's helping me.

Last edited:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
No, I do not avoid con ver tations. If you would like a good debate or and interest of such info of what I can add to a subject matter,,, I wood be glad to interest in your add ons. I am just not the one to pick at,, sorry to say. I don't know whom on this forum wood be. But the other site, I have been banned from, are sum peoples that you can debate and not have a problem with kicking butt. Speaking of butts, it is time fer a strawberry shake and sum shine. I respect your going after the high profile individual of your descision but I wood say start with some one that can spell. God speed to ya.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #26
No really I did take the super charger off the hellcat when I got home....after taking everything loose and I cut me 2 piece's of 2x4 about 2' long raised the charger up and kept sliding them till they took and half way.Taking another 2x4 5' long broke the charger loose till it came off the dowel pin reached before charger and pulled close enough I could get a hold of it and just pick it up and put it on a plastic tote that was close.....Will you guy's let me where those dang puch pins that came in the kit go....I believe I seen it on a video where they attach the spacer's to the charger? And they stay on there? The charger will mate back to block with them on there? Ok 3 question

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Sum times that is why they make a good digital camers,,eras. never take too many pics. Married for 48 years and from Sc. Good fer ya. Sounds like you have alot going fore ya. I don't think I have done any thing con sex a tely that long except breathing. And that not looking very well. Died3 times in a year and the year is still young. Working on the super charger and bud lights are a deadly ix but. If you are that far along I wood add another cooling ap or att us for moe HP.` PM me and we can discuss your options.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #28
I had it out in a couple hours....any wanting to do this is easy peasy. Going back I'm gonna get my son or one of my grandson to help where it can be placed down easy.I'm also going to use some bar stock from ace to make longer dowel they had 5/16th which is 7.90mm and they stock one are 8mm

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #29
Sum times that is why they make a good digital camers,,eras. never take too many pics. Married for 48 years and from Sc. Good fer ya. Sounds like you have alot going fore ya. I don't think I have done any thing con sex a tely that long except breathing. And that not looking very well. Died3 times in a year and the year is still young. Working on the super charger and bud lights are a deadly ix but. If you are that far along I wood add another cooling ap or att us for moe HP.` PM me and we can discuss your options.
ok I talk gecty a little but I dont have damn clue what you just said up yonder!!!!!

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
It is all good, Hick. We love ya back! Tell us what you doin to the car now?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
No really I did take the super charger off the hellcat when I got home....after taking everything loose and I cut me 2 piece's of 2x4 about 2' long raised the charger up and kept sliding them till they took and half way.Taking another 2x4 5' long broke the charger loose till it came off the dowel pin reached before charger and pulled close enough I could get a hold of it and just pick it up and put it on a plastic tote that was close.....Will you guy's let me where those dang puch pins that came in the kit go....I believe I seen it on a video where they attach the spacer's to the charger? And they stay on there? The charger will mate back to block with them on there? Ok 3 question
Yep those push pins hold it to the supercharger and they will not be in the way for bolting it down. I did the blanket that way so I can take the snout off
20200613_125323.jpg

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #32
I should have took pics Hick but wert body else here but me.
Yep those push pins hold it to the supercharger and they will not be in the way for bolting it down. I did the blanket that way so I can take the snout off
View attachment 50819
Thanks yep thats what I thought I seen....it seems strange that it'll mate back but it got dark on me and I really didnt noticed the heads.Sure appreciate the pics. that'll help

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #33
Hick I said I have been married 48yrs. but didnt say to the same woman I'm on my 5th or 6th heck I cant even remember right now

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
I paid less fer a hooker and got better service.
Yep.......10,000 Korean Won in 1987......which worked out to about $12 U.S.

Best $12 I ever spent :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
I've spent a small fortune on hookers in my lifetime, money well spent for sure.
If i could do it all over again, next time I would start younger, and spend twice as much on them.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I've spent a small fortune on hookers in my lifetime, money well spent for sure.
If i could do it all over again, next time I would start younger, and spend twice as much on them.
I never paid for sex and had plenty:p

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
I never paid for sex and had plenty:p

Cheapest and best sex is paid for by the hour or day. 😉😂

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Cheapest and best sex is paid for by the hour or day. 😉😂
There are some fine women that could get top dollar if they choose another profession but are free if you know how to find them and are willing to take a chance:)

Whatknot

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
State
OR
Country
United States
There are some fine women that could get top dollar if they choose another profession but are free if you know how to find them and are willing to take a chance:)

But some come with too many strings attached.

There is something to be said for a couple of hours, or days of amazing sex, then they give you a hug bye, and you watch their sexy ass walk away. No strings, no drama, no heart ache. But keep in mind that my childhood was a fucking nightmare and it made me view the world differently for a long while. Pretty sure that I am not the only one who had a traumatic childhood, who then preferred paid for sex 1000 times more than free sex. I banged plenty of civilians to, but was always worried after the deed was done, they would want more. And a few times I wanted more, my heart got broken, so I swore to never love again. My now wife had to basically beg me to go out with her, because no way in hell I was going to ask her. Spent a good part of my adult life in the Army, fell in love with a woman in the Army like an idiot...then attended her funeral. Said no way will i ever fall in love again, but I did because I do stupid things. She didn't want to leave her country and family. So I considered moving there, but in the end chose not to...my heart was torn to shreds by that. So I wasn't willing to go out with 28, till she wore me down, and begged me to. She was sure, I wasn't. When she asked me to marry her, I damn near ran...i was more scared at that moment than any time in my life. So yes, for me, hookers were awesome!
We all have to make our own choices.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Beeing from Tenn my best sex was with my cousin I never knew SHE, most im potient, she was my cousin till I married her for the 3rd time. Rook see, I am im pressed with your hon est ly. As most of the peopls here know. I have been engaged all my life 6 times engagements. A ring is cheaper than married 6 times. Once was enough. Ouch.