Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

The girl of my dreams :-)

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My neighbor, Ty, whom owns a 1970 and a 392, along with a Charger, dressed out Harley and a blond headed wife, says she dosen't suck that bad. He is the envy of the hood. Even from the stangers of the hood. The dude next door whom owns a Rousch stanger takes his hat off to the dude when he does a burn out with the wife in question. Ty being an afro American is the talk of the town. Even the red necks whom drink the shine salute him. Cool dude. Had a Prime driver afro American who delivered my last 2 solar motion detector garage lights, Sat, whos father from Wesley Chapel, Fl. just bought a new GT500. He fell in luv with my H/C and said his dad wood luv to race me down interstate 75. I said Hell Yea. Till he saw my painted engine and said I waz too cool to do so. AND I AM. Race the Hickster down US 75,, my ass.