Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Tomorrow CA is expected to approve a ban on sales of gas powered vehicles starting 2035

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
They get all of their dirty electricity from over state lines, you should be able to get your dirty cars the same way.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #22
We have annual emissions in large.cities. I got my GTO exempted and helped.other folks do it too. Better than flouting the law.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Wonder when these dumb shit ass hats travel to the world countries and tell the folk you can’t burn wood no more. Dumb shits to the max burning wood to heat is bigger than all this car shit. I’d love to see the likes of these ass hat greenies travel to these third world countries and tell these village folk people I am gonna ban your wood fire traditions. Uh huh they’d be thrown in the fire and good riddance to these ass fuckers.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
go down some tiers. I chevy bolt can be had for 30k
What did I tell you bout the bolt..??:unsure::unsure:

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Wonder when these dumb shit ass hats travel to the world countries and tell the folk you can’t burn wood no more. Dumb shits to the max burning wood to heat is bigger than all this car shit. I’d love to see the likes of these ass hat greenies travel to these third world countries and tell these village folk people I am gonna ban your wood fire traditions. Uh huh they’d be thrown in the fire and good riddance to these ass fuckers.
Easy CC or you’ll have the big one.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Whoa..CC..ASS FUCKERS you say...I don't think I've ever heard you this torqued up...what gives:unsure::unsure:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Whoa..CC..ASS FUCKERS you say...I don't think I've ever heard you this torqued up...what gives:unsure::unsure:
the misinformation age is real and these ass fuckers want to push down everyone’s throat an agenda that is so wrong and full of lies never seen in our lifetime. Look at the likes of GM selling the EV Hummer that is worst to the world environment than a conventional car
what a joke bit yet the wack jobs convince so many things are pretty and beautiful as the butterflies cross in front of your face.

The new Hummer, in both size and weight, is anything but traditional. It's 18 feet long, 6.5 feet tall and tips the scales at 9,063 pounds. Because of all the energy needed to move a vehicle that big, the electric truck produces 341 grams of CO2 per mile.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Congrats CC I read in a FORD vendor publication...that in the month of August you personally have taken delivery of more vehicles than the NY State police...and the Ohio Highway Patrol combined...

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Congrats CC I read in a FORD vendor publication...that in the month of August you personally have taken delivery of more vehicles than the NY State police...and the Ohio Highway Patrol combined...
Yeh I hear ya but the month ain’t over 😳

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Thread Starter #30
Such foul language! Shame on you all!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Such foul language! Shame on you all!
Hey...he even goes to church every Sunday....:confused::confused:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I have enough "AGREE" above to save me typing.

That state don't have enough electricity now, they have asked the federal taxpayers for help preserving their old powerplants because they know they have a problem, at the rate they are looking at any energy storage solution besides fields of lithium batteries, there is not a chance they have the electric power to even begin that plan. They are more dumb than the ass who gave away another $300,000,000,000 yesterday and is selling our National Strategic oil reserves to China! AND THE WORLD READING THIS KNOWS WHO THE FUCK I AM TALKING ABOUT!

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Presumably the same way you would today, unless of course the law is written in a way that prevents it.
And you think you're the only one that thought of that?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
And you think you're the only one that thought of that?

Nope, not at all, but complexity destroys bills, so they may not have been able to do anything about it.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Not just CA. Copycat state MA too. They just do whatever CA does. Right down to the annual state inspection emissions requirements.
There are supposedly 12 states planning to follow CA’s lead and accounting for 1/3 of US car sales. Should be quite a shit show.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Going to be interesting what the gubmint decides to do when it’s time to stop sales of ICE vehicles based on their imposed deadline and we’re not even close to being able to support all these EVs they expect to be on the roads. Get the popcorn 😂

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Apparently Ca is getting ready to roll out the pay per mile road tax.....unbelievable how the Californians just act like the Frog who sits in the boiling water till they die.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Apparently Ca is getting ready to roll out the pay per mile road tax.....unbelievable how the Californians just act like the Frog who sits in the boiling water till they die.
I say put the lid on the pot. Don’t want any to escape😂

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Going to be interesting what the gubmint decides to do when it’s time to stop sales of ICE vehicles based on their imposed deadline and we’re not even close to being able to support all these EVs they expect to be on the roads. Get the popcorn 😂
I'm not sure about that yet. That’s 12 yrs out and only means no more new ICE. Not no ICE allowed. Current cars won‘t suddenly disappear. The average lifespan is probably 10 to 15 years minimum. So if you do the math millions of new ICE cars still being built into 2035 and with 15 years ahead of them that puts us right around 2050. I think infrastructure will get much better over those next 27 years. There will still be millions of ice vehicles on the road for the foreseeable future regardless.
I’m not really for or against electric yet, just trying to look at it objectively at the moment before I decide. Not that I have a choice though.