Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ugliest Cars Ever Made

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #61
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #62

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
I vote for this abortion this smh
images (2).jpeg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
LOL.... easy now. That's getting close to the 2003 Mustang GT convertible that I had. Great LOOKING car (a DPS trooper took 35 minutes telling me how awesome it looked while writing me 4 tickets) but it was just a joke performance wise.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
LOL.... easy now. That's getting close to the 2003 Mustang GT convertible that I had. Great LOOKING car (a DPS trooper took 35 minutes telling me how awesome it looked while writing me 4 tickets) but it was just a joke performance wise.
4 Tickets:unsure::unsure::unsure:..yer an officer of the court...how does that happen:oops::oops:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
4 Tickets:unsure::unsure::unsure:..yer an officer of the court...how does that happen:oops::oops:
Speed trap half way between houston and austin, and no favoritism (i didnt expect any). Guy was really friendly and sincere, and that car.did look good. Stuck in traffic.much later.on westheimer in houston w the girl who became.my wife this blackngirl in a nearby BMW appeared.to be having a seizure or.something. turned out the color combe, chrome wheels, everything were her dream car. Lol. A work truck w six guys in it pulling a trailer chased my secretary and i down once and begged us to race them. That slow frop top could at.least have beat that rig.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Speed trap half way between houston and austin, and no favoritism (i didnt expect any). Guy was really friendly and sincere, and that car.did look good. Stuck in traffic.much later.on westheimer in houston w the girl who became.my wife this blackngirl in a nearby BMW appeared.to be having a seizure or.something. turned out the color combe, chrome wheels, everything were her dream car. Lol. A work truck w six guys in it pulling a trailer chased my secretary and i down once and begged us to race them. That slow frop top could at.least have beat that rig.
e\\e
Friendly is one citation...FOUR...is a prick...:mad:;)

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Well, it drops from 80 to 55 in this little town and they hide out (i never saw him until he was behind me, and I admit I was just thinking about other things), but he was definitely an admirer of the car. Speeding, expired inspection, expired registration, and something else. Don't remember what. He was an older guy, nearing retirement - not being a wise ass at all about it, just doing his job. The last time he came up to the car he said "I just can't believe how good this car looks. I never liked them after the Mustang II." We had talked about the 66 I had, and like that. Speeding ticket was the biggie - not much you can do about that. The registration, inspection, etc... I got waived by showing it was done within a few days. The last was not a big deal either, even if I cannot remember what it was.

I tried for a long time to always have at least one convertible, and I should never have sold this car. Just a plain jane convertible that at least looked passable.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Not the gal that pulled you over but the cars. 65 Baracuda with the huge back wind shield. Dad bought a brand new one. Bad. Brother totaled it with me all the way thru the wind shield. On the hood lukin down 300 ft with steel cables holding the car up right. hell of a way to get rid of the uglyness.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well, it drops from 80 to 55 in this little town and they hide out (i never saw him until he was behind me, and I admit I was just thinking about other things), but he was definitely an admirer of the car. Speeding, expired inspection, expired registration, and something else. Don't remember what. He was an older guy, nearing retirement - not being a wise ass at all about it, just doing his job. The last time he came up to the car he said "I just can't believe how good this car looks. I never liked them after the Mustang II." We had talked about the 66 I had, and like that. Speeding ticket was the biggie - not much you can do about that. The registration, inspection, etc... I got waived by showing it was done within a few days. The last was not a big deal either, even if I cannot remember what it was.

I tried for a long time to always have at least one convertible, and I should never have sold this car. Just a plain jane convertible that at least looked passable.
I have 3 conv....haven't put the tops down in years...not much of a rag top guy

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
That's watt I call my neighbors daughter. Rag Top. My's assapologies two the femall race butt I have had boxer's asses luck bettah going tan this. Like mud flaps on a go fer's ass.