Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Ugliest Cars Ever Made

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I was thinking the same thing. No ugliest car list is complete without the Aztek on it.
The buick version was just as bad. My dad picked one up, used, for the AWD and to haul dogs in. For the price it was all right.

sc4.6

9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Port Stanley
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Challenger Redeye
The buick version was just as bad. My dad picked one up, used, for the AWD and to haul dogs in. For the price it was all right.
I think all the people that bought the Aztek and it's Buick sister bought them because of the price, it couldn't have been the looks.

Confuzed1

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Go Pack Go
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 PCP Redeye Challenger Widebody
Where is the Gremlin?
What is that square box looking POS little SUV on the roads now? Not even going to search for it because it is so bad.
I never thought the Gremlins were that bad. Heck...... I think they're downright sexy compared to these:
1679585593584.png 1679585636363.png

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Girl i went to school w had a matador. Even then it was ugly. Seemed annok car, but visually was just bizarre.

The Englishman

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newbury
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Vehicle
2018 Demon
By coincidence I saw a Rolls-Royce Cullinan for the first time on the road yesterday ,although I think the rendering looks ok it was an ugly pig of a car in the flesh imo

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #26

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
One of the teachers at my school bought one of these in ‘84. Poor thing thought it was sporty. :LOL:
1679596860524.jpeg

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #28

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
One of the teachers at my school bought one of these in ‘84. Poor thing thought it was sporty. :LOL:
View attachment 101368
Rich Corthian leather, rag top, fake hubcap basket wire wheels, shelf-paper woody sides & curb feelers - what's not to like - LOL !!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
View attachment 101368
Curb feelers make that car. Needed those and the wood paneling on the HC.

Good thing the owner has a Harley sticker on the windshield to prove they're "hard".....

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Speaking of convertible Chyrsler products. In around 2000 or so, I was in California conducting an investigation into a major corporation's local involvement with Laotian street gangs / organized crime. I was alone and the part of job in Fresno could have gotten really ugly, but that's beside the point. I had a Sebring convertible as a rental in Walnut Grove / San Francisco corporate HQ part of the trip and when I eventually headed towards Fresno for the boots on the ground part. Nice little car for what it was, had some pep and the suspension was actually not just a joke either. So I head out into the valley and turn south, making good time. As I come up on the east west connectors to Yosemite, I decide to detour to the park. Awesome place if you've never been. Always first or second most visited park in the US, and jam packed. Well, as I am headed east I discover that they're repaving all the roads into the park and that there is virtually NO ONE in the place. I make some turns (pre-GPS) and take the back roads around the construction and into the park. There was virtually no one there; I'd estimate 2000 people in the entire park. So I cruise around with the top down but realize I still have to be in Fresno that night so I eventually head south to the edge of the park and as I stop at the exit, one of the girl park rangers asks was I there for a wedding (I was in a suit). Told her no, and wished I had more time in the park. She said she wished I did too. So I head out on 41 south out of the park and at this time this road was a really great drive, no shoulders, two lane, incredibly curvy through some of the greatest scenery this country has to offer. Traffic was next to nothing and without thinking about it I started to push that car for all it was worth (that Prosolo time putting itself to good use here). Obviously not like taking a 911 or even a modded 280zx through there, but it was nice in a way because the cars limit was inside my limit as a driver and I could take it right to the edge and hang it out without too much risk. The other traffic going south was easily passed up, except for three. One guy in corvette tried to keep up after I'd passed him and he waved and dropped back after a few miles; an RX7 accelerated when I came up on him and ran ahead for a while, but he too got tired or anxious and eventually slowed to be passed (his line was less efficient). But the driver that never gave up the chase was a UPS delivery truck. On the banked 360 degree right handers at the heads of several of the valleys he drug the rear outside corner and I was sure the truck was going to roll once or twice but he never did. When we finally hit a few straights I left him behind, but I can't tell you how impressive it was to watch that truck do that in the rear view. I've never been back on 41 since; I bet its been remade entirely. Hit Fresno long after dark but before midnight, so reservations were good. Would not give that drive up for the world.

Last edited:
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #32
You need paragraphs for this book. Difficult to read counselor.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
At least there were no typo’s…

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #34

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Is this a Hornet post?

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Curb feelers make that car. Needed those and the wood paneling on the HC.

Good thing the owner has a Harley sticker on the windshield to prove they're "hard".....
Need to check the back for static strips😂😂

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #37
Need to check the back for static strips😂😂
That used to be the shit. My dad had them on his 59 Buick.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
You need paragraphs for this book. Difficult to read counselor.
Sorry; just stream of consciousness sort of thing

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
These are very cool. Someone built a racecar out of one.
My first new car...a mint green 74 Gremlin...3 speed floor shift with 6 cylinder engine. Comfortable bench seat. I pinstriped it and put on some wider raised white letter tires on the rear. Cost was $2,487 new. I remember giving my dad a ride in it and him asking me if I minded if he ate an apple in it and I said I didn't want to take a chance of him getting any apple juice on the seat (vinyl). Crazy. Kept it for about 40,000 miles and traded it in on a 77 Mustang Cobra 2 (white with red stripes). That Gremlin would vapor lock at times while driving it down the highway and that became a problem. The 80 year old guy who wasn't paying attention and crashed into the back of my Gremlin while I was stopped didn't help it's longevity either.

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk
My first new car...a mint green 74 Gremlin...3 speed floor shift with 6 cylinder engine. Comfortable bench seat. I pinstriped it and put on some wider raised white letter tires on the rear. Cost was $2,487 new. I remember giving my dad a ride in it and him asking me if I minded if he ate an apple in it and I said I didn't want to take a chance of him getting any apple juice on the seat (vinyl). Crazy. Kept it for about 40,000 miles and traded it in on a 77 Mustang Cobra 2 (white with red stripes). That Gremlin would vapor lock at times while driving it down the highway and that became a problem. The 80 year old guy who wasn't paying attention and crashed into the back of my Gremlin while I was stopped didn't help it's longevity either.
Boy, you really stepped up in the world from a Gremlin to a 77 Mustang! Two of the all time great looking cars…