Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hi, I'm Justin, Napa, CA, I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat yesterday! Ivory white, black/sepia interior, manual transmission, pistol grip, and brass monkey wheels. View attachment 34956
Great job Justin...HC...M6...you didn't buy a car...you bought an amusement park...welcome to the place to be...great info..great members...and a lotta laughs...(y)(y)(y)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Congrats and what did you own as well and your impressions?
So now ur a dentist???...leave the kid alone...:p:p:p

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
So now ur a dentist???...leave the kid alone...:p:p:p
Well ok how many kids do you have, married how many times, how many cars have you owned, how many Jobs have you had, how many times have you moved, what’s your favorite movie, what’s your favorite sport, what’s your favorite food, what’s your favorite pastime, whats your secret pass code, whats your type of phone, whats your best friends name, whats your mothers maiden name, whats the last address you lived at, whats the closest relatives name, whats the name of your favorite pet, whats the name of your school mascot, where did you grow up, whats your first girlfriends name, whats your favorite animal😁

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well ok how many kids do you have, married how many times, how many cars have you owned, how many Jobs have you had, how many times have you moved, what’s your favorite movie, what’s your favorite sport, what’s your favorite food, what’s your favorite pastime, whats your secret pass code, whats your type of phone, whats your best friends name, whats your mothers maiden name, whats the last address you lived at, whats the closest relatives name, whats the name of your favorite pet, whats the name of your school mascot, where did you grow up, whats your first girlfriends name, whats your favorite animal😁
Now yer a Census taker...Hey Justin...watch out for this guy...he's harmless when he takes his meds...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Now yer a Census taker...Hey Justin...watch out for this guy...he's harmless when he takes his meds...

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congratulations and welcome from the East Valley in Az.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi, I'm Justin, Napa, CA, I purchased a 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat yesterday! Ivory white, black/sepia interior, manual transmission, pistol grip, and brass monkey wheels. View attachment 34956
Welcome and congratulations.
Beautiful Challenger.
Enjoy with cautious enthusiasm.

Hayabusa

HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lunatic Fringe
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 WB Redeye, Sublime
That's a great looking Cat! Congrats and welcome to the forum!!! New to Mopar???

When you get a chance, would be cool to see the interior with the pistol grip...love me a pistol grip.

Justin.w.r

U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Napa
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
That's a great looking Cat! Congrats and welcome to the forum!!! New to Mopar???

When you get a chance, would be cool to see the interior with the pistol grip...love me a pistol grip.
I used to have a 1970 Charger RT/SE 440 auto and a 1971 Charger RT Super Bee with a 440 and an air grabber. The Super Bee died in a wildfire while I was away in the Navy in 1997. I sold the RT in
2001...mistake. My other vehicle is a 2019 Ram Power Wagon.

Attachments

Justin.w.r

U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Napa
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Congrats and what did you own as well and your impressions?
My first impression of this car was, "This is going to be fun." and "I'm gonna need to buy more GoPros."

Member ID
Reactions
City
Montross
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye WideBody
Hi all...
My name is Glenn and I recently purchased a '19 Challenger Redeye WB
I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle.
I have been lurking here for a couple years, and have loved Hellcats since Dodge released them.
I hope to really enjoy this car and the Hellcat community
Good to be here!
--Glenn

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Hi all...
I have been lurking here for a couple years, and have loved Hellcats since Dodge released them.
Good to be here!
--Glenn
Welcome aboard and tell us more about your new ride......how many miles on her and private sale or dealership. Any mods and what gears in the rear?

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hi all...
Good to be here!
--Glenn
Love to see the pictures!
Congratulations.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hi all...
Good to be here!
--Glenn
Congrats on the new ride...well you've been lurking here for a couple of years...so you know the players...now your finally a citizen..got yer green card so to speak...now just don't speak with a Chevy accent...and every thing will be fine...;)

Idoru99

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dumfries
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Redeye WB
Good morning, all.

Years ago, I bought a 2009 Challenger RT in B5 Blue through the military auto sales while I was in Korea.

I was following @Speedy!'s Orange Crush build on CT (I think). I wrote to him to ask a question and found out I was about a year or so behind, since he had already moved on to Go ManGo! I liked the Hellcat from the first time I saw one in the wild, but it wasn't something I really thought about.

Then the Demon came out. Since I was in Guam (no way to order one at the only Dodge dealership on the island), I didn't dwell on it. Then the widebody came out and fell in love. But never really thought it was a possibility.

Last September, I was dropping my RAM 1500 off at the dealer for some recall work and saw a Widebody Challenger Redeye. My wife saw it, looked at me and said (and I quote) "I'd support you getting this." Blew my mind!

So, the brain started working...

Last month, I sold the RT to pay off her Q3 and open up space in the garage for something new ;) (I don't have the space that @ChargerChallenger has). I just couldn't get everything in order before the Power Dollars went away, so for now, I'll wait and look and build up a good down payment until (hopefully) power dollars or some other good deal comes up.

Until I'm able to order or find one and get back into a Challenger, I'll have to read and learn and live vicariously. Also have some decisions to make:

Frostbite Blue or Octane Red / 2.62 or 3.09 / Alcantara, Leather or Cloth / standard or HK sound / HC or HC Redeye / I'm sure there are others.....

I have never gone to the drag strip - but wouldn't mind making a few passes, at ChallengerFest, for example.

TL, DR: Had a 2009 Challenger RT, just sold it and looking forward to a Hellcat or Redeye

Attachments

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good morning, all.

Years ago, I bought a 2009 Challenger RT in B5 Blue through the military auto sales while I was in Korea.

I was following @Speedy!'s Orange Crush build on CT (I think). I wrote to him to ask a question and found out I was about a year or so behind, since he had already moved on to Go ManGo! I liked the Hellcat from the first time I saw one in the wild, but it wasn't something I really thought about.

Then the Demon came out. Since I was in Guam (no way to order one at the only Dodge dealership on the island), I didn't dwell on it. Then the widebody came out and fell in love. But never really thought it was a possibility.

Last September, I was dropping my RAM 1500 off at the dealer for some recall work and saw a Widebody Challenger Redeye. My wife saw it, looked at me and said (and I quote) "I'd support you getting this." Blew my mind!

So, the brain started working...

Last month, I sold the RT to pay off her Q3 and open up space in the garage for something new ;) (I don't have the space that @ChargerChallenger has). I just couldn't get everything in order before the Power Dollars went away, so for now, I'll wait and look and build up a good down payment until (hopefully) power dollars or some other good deal comes up.

Until I'm able to order or find one and get back into a Challenger, I'll have to read and learn and live vicariously. Also have some decisions to make:

Frostbite Blue or Octane Red / 2.62 or 3.09 / Alcantara, Leather or Cloth / standard or HK sound / HC or HC Redeye / I'm sure there are others.....

I have never gone to the drag strip - but wouldn't mind making a few passes, at ChallengerFest, for example.

TL, DR: Had a 2009 Challenger RT, just sold it and looking forward to a Hellcat or Redeye

Welcome!

Good luck with the purchase and tell your wife she's awesome!

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bristol
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Hellcat redeye
Welcome to the Hellcat Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
My name is Victor I drive a 2020 Hellcat Redeye

Idoru99

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Dumfries
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Redeye WB
Thanks, @BULL! Will do!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
My name is Victor I drive a 2020 Hellcat Redeye

Hi Victor!

We all have the same problem, but it's an addiction we're happy to carry too!

;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City