Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome from the MGC.
Dang it.
Look at the lip on those shoes.
What's wheel size?
Did you just say.....serious lips :unsure::unsure::unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
ag
Everyone in here’s innocent….Oops! Wrong movie. Welcome @ljs_garage Nice looking ride👍
agreed...re my Viper plate..NTGIL T

Member ID
Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat.
So, if I post a photo of my car chat respond like Joe Biden? Sorry, I'm just used to driving by and breaking necks.
Edit... was trying to be funny, sorry.

Last edited:

Dadztwinz

Firefighter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vineland
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Durango SRT
Hello everyone. My name is Phil McMahon from New Jersey. I just picked up a used 2018 Durango SRT. My plan is to keep this SRT for many years being it’s the first year the SRT was produced in the Durango. I have a 1969 Chevy Impala (my first car) with a 327 that is bored 30 over with many more performance upgrades, and this SRT pulls as hard as the Impala. The major difference is the SRT planting and just going without having to heat the tires. Definitely impressed with performance and features. I purposely looked for one with technology package, I’ll never buy another vehicle without adaptive cruise control. Anyway, I look forward to this community with helping with any issues and suggested upgrades.
Phil McMahon

Attachments

Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Martin
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hello everyone. My name is Phil McMahon from New Jersey. I just picked up a used 2018 Durango SRT. My plan is to keep this SRT for many years being it’s the first year the SRT was produced in the Durango. I have a 1969 Chevy Impala (my first car) with a 327 that is bored 30 over with many more performance upgrades, and this SRT pulls as hard as the Impala. The major difference is the SRT planting and just going without having to heat the tires. Definitely impressed with performance and features. I purposely looked for one with technology package, I’ll never buy another vehicle without adaptive cruise control. Anyway, I look forward to this community with helping with any issues and suggested upgrades.
Phil McMahon
Welcome! Nice SUV. It's always fun pulling up on people with a 3 row SUV and smoking them isn't it?

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #1,106
Phil McMahon
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Phil McMahon
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.

Member ID
Reactions
City
West Richland
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
New guy here. Just purchased a new to me 2016 challenger hellcat. I’ve been a Mopar guy for many years and have owned multiple Hemi’s but never anything this jaw dropping (IMO). Hope to have the car for many years to come and I look forward to getting good advice from the forum. 89D65211-BEE8-4366-96EB-BADC6CD402B6.jpeg

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Congrats and welcome. Now go get you some.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome. They’re awesome cars. I smile every time I drive it. Unless I’m getting gas☹️

OP
HellcatFan

HellcatFan

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #1,111
New guy here. Just purchased a new to me 2016 challenger hellcat. I’ve been a Mopar guy for many years and have owned multiple Hemi’s but never anything this jaw dropping (IMO). Hope to have the car for many years to come and I look forward to getting good advice from the forum.
Congrats and welcome aboard

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good fer ah.

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
New guy here. Just purchased a new to me 2016 challenger hellcat. I’ve been a Mopar guy for many years and have owned multiple Hemi’s but never anything this jaw dropping (IMO). Hope to have the car for many years to come and I look forward to getting good advice from the forum. View attachment 69936
Welcome and congratulations from the MGC.
Beautiful Challenger!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Breakfast time and moe congrats to the gals and fellers whom have to put up with this auto admin. The up and comons ones are going to suck bettah than twin 4 barrels. Better left alone.

KevinD

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Firefighter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Wharton
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Scat Pack Widebody 50th commemorative
Thought I'd drop by and say howdy. I dont have an SRT of any kind anymore, but I currently have a 2020 SPWB 50th commemorative in white knuckle. Joind as some of the parts are the same, just to read up, and hang out a bit. 278937721_10227245265897599_452074736262907949_n.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thought I'd drop by and say howdy. I dont have an SRT of any kind anymore, but I currently have a 2020 SPWB 50th commemorative in white knuckle. Joind as some of the parts are the same, just to read up, and hang out a bit.

Welcome!

And that's a nice car too!

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Welcome!

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Thought I'd drop by and say howdy. I dont have an SRT of any kind anymore, but I currently have a 2020 SPWB 50th commemorative in white knuckle. Joind as some of the parts are the same, just to read up, and hang out a bit. View attachment 70316
Beautiful Challenger!
Welcome from the MGC.

22MoparMuscle

Member ID
Reactions
City
Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Challenger Hellcat
Hello everyone. I ordered a ‘22 Hellcat Challenger a couple months ago. It’s currently in D1 status. Wish me luck guys. That it gets built soon.
‘I owned a ‘19 Scat Pack Charger for a couple years. Loved that car. Fastest I drove it was 171 mph. And it still had a little left in it. Lol..
I sold it last summer.

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello everyone. I ordered a ‘22 Hellcat Challenger a couple months ago. It’s currently in D1 status. Wish me luck guys. That it’s gets built soon.
‘I owned a ‘19 Scat Pack Charger for a couple years. Loved that car. Fastest I drove it was 171 mph. And it still had a little left in it. Lol..
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.