Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

airbornetex

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocala
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Phantom Black
And here she is...May I present Lilith- also to known as the Night Monster....female demonic figure of Jewish folklore.

Thank you for a Great Welcome.....let the mods begin....
View attachment 78602 IMG_2606.jpeg
IMG_2592.jpeg IMG_2607.jpeg

Last edited:

RoadDog2001

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Atlantic Highlands
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Good afternoon everyone, Tom here. Long time reader, first time poster. Just recently purchased a dealer left-over 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody. It sat in my local dealers showroom since they took delivery and no one bought it until I purchased it this past June. It came with every option from the factory, fully loaded. So far I have had the windows tinted, added a BWoody rain sock on the intake filter and had Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus (315/35zr20) mounted. This is now my daily driver and I absolutely love it! I have gotten a great deal info from all of the posts, there's a lot of knowledge out there in this community! Next up will be undercoating and that should be it. I don't plan on doing any mechanical mods as I don't want to do anything to void the warranty. 20220810_114203.jpg 20220704_113909.jpg

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good afternoon everyone, Tom here. Long time reader, first time poster. Just recently purchased a dealer left-over 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody. It sat in my local dealers showroom since they took delivery and no one bought it until I purchased it this past June. It came with every option from the factory, fully loaded. So far I have had the windows tinted, added a BWoody rain sock on the intake filter and had Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus (315/35zr20) mounted. This is now my daily driver and I absolutely love it! I have gotten a great deal info from all of the posts, there's a lot of knowledge out there in this community! Next up will be undercoating and that should be it. I don't plan on doing any mechanical mods as I don't want to do anything to void the warranty.

Welcome and Semper Fi Jarhead!

swatdocsc

Premium Account
U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jefferson City
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
10,R/T12YJKT,15SPS,16 HC,19RE,22 S/S
Good afternoon everyone, Tom here. Long time reader, first time poster. Just recently purchased a dealer left-over 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody. It sat in my local dealers showroom since they took delivery and no one bought it until I purchased it this past June. It came with every option from the factory, fully loaded. So far I have had the windows tinted, added a BWoody rain sock on the intake filter and had Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus (315/35zr20) mounted. This is now my daily driver and I absolutely love it! I have gotten a great deal info from all of the posts, there's a lot of knowledge out there in this community! Next up will be undercoating and that should be it. I don't plan on doing any mechanical mods as I don't want to do anything to void the warranty.
Welcome....

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Good afternoon everyone, Tom here. Long time reader, first time poster. Just recently purchased a dealer left-over 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody. It sat in my local dealers showroom since they took delivery and no one bought it until I purchased it this past June. It came with every option from the factory, fully loaded. So far I have had the windows tinted, added a BWoody rain sock on the intake filter and had Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus (315/35zr20) mounted. This is now my daily driver and I absolutely love it! I have gotten a great deal info from all of the posts, there's a lot of knowledge out there in this community! Next up will be undercoating and that should be it. I don't plan on doing any mechanical mods as I don't want to do anything to void the warranty. View attachment 78606 View attachment 78607
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.
Beautiful.

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Good afternoon everyone, Tom here. Long time reader, first time poster. Just recently purchased a dealer left-over 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody. It sat in my local dealers showroom since they took delivery and no one bought it until I purchased it this past June. It came with every option from the factory, fully loaded. So far I have had the windows tinted, added a BWoody rain sock on the intake filter and had Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus (315/35zr20) mounted. This is now my daily driver and I absolutely love it! I have gotten a great deal info from all of the posts, there's a lot of knowledge out there in this community! Next up will be undercoating and that should be it. I don't plan on doing any mechanical mods as I don't want to do anything to void the warranty. View attachment 78606 View attachment 78607
Great score man....

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Yeah and apparently mosquito’s like chickens. 😂 That’s what one of my buddies that moved off told me yesterday.

RoadDog2001

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Atlantic Highlands
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Very nice. And I see you the splitter guard on to get that extra 5 HP. Inside joke. 😂

RoadDog2001

U.S. Marine Veteran
Law Enforcement
Member ID
Reactions
City
Atlantic Highlands
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Very nice. And I see you the splitter guard on to get that extra 5 HP. Inside joke. 😂
Haha, I know! It will come off soon. I've driven GMC HD trucks for the last 15 years (parking over curbs) so definitely a learning curve going into a car with a diffuser on the front.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Haha, I know! It will come off soon. I've driven GMC HD trucks for the last 15 years (parking over curbs) so definitely a learning curve going into a car with a diffuser on the front.

Nope, ALWAYS back in....

Always...

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Nope, ALWAYS back in....

Always...
Yeah makes the get aways faster😏

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hey yer from Jersey...you'll figure it out...not like some of our brothers to the south...you know...(inhale...exhale..repeat if necessary)

airbornetex

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocala
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Phantom Black
Like the quikjack hangers.
Mine lean against the wall
Lol
As does my non folding ladder
They’re a pain to put up, hell I dropped one on my foot…bruised the hell out of it.
But when in use they are invaluable. Still have to move things around…this car is much bigger than the’21 Supra it took the place of.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
They’re a pain to put up…

I made some custom ones, and while they help, when you're lifting 105lbs and trying to get them to feed thru that space, it can be a bit of a PITA.