Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

AAD rear control arms on

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I'm looking at the AAD arms for drag racing, so are the toe arms needed also or just the upper arms ?
Thanks

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I'm looking at the AAD arms for drag racing, so are the toe arms needed also or just the upper arms ?
Thanks
I would get the toe arms because their bushings will hold that toe steady for you, while the OEM one is sloppy. Also, while the OEM toe is adjustable, it is nice to set the AAD toe once and forget it, and it will not move with the locking tab or the great bushings they provide. And YES, get the Spheriflex bushing option on each piece they offer it (Front, Toe and rear tension strut).

SIXGUN

U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Madeira Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye Widebody
Hey fellas, thanks for posting. I will have the AAD Drag Pack and lock out the rear cradle to go along with the front AAD pieces already installed.
I should be able to get it all installed before driving Road Atlanta 4-5 DEC with nasa. Also hoping the Drag Pack picks up a little on the drag strip to boot. Should be a hoot!