Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

C8 Corvette ZR1 to Get Hybrid Twin-Turbo

TEXAS REDEYE

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
PASADENA
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 HELLCAT RED EYE
I think Dodge is concerned with the Mustang/Shelby family and the Camaro family versus the Corvette family. Like another member stated, it would be Viper versus Corvette if Dodge wanted to compete with the Vette.

stonewall

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Conway
State
AR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Hellcat Challenger
My Hellcat was the limit on my budget. anything past that is going to be just something for me to look at from afar. No longer a working man puts a stop to throwing money at the next greatest toy. Enjoy the electric shit. I just hope they still make me some gasoline!.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
My Hellcat was the limit on my budget. anything past that is going to be just something for me to look at from afar. No longer a working man puts a stop to throwing money at the next greatest toy. Enjoy the electric shit. I just hope they still make me some gasoline!.
Agree. I have the means to chase the next greatest toy but don’t want to. I bought the HC as my retirement fun car and it won’t be any less fun because faster ones became available.

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Well they definitely have their looks going for them. I might be biased but ram is the best looking truck, Durango is best looking suv, Charger is best looking sedan and challenger is still the best looking coupe imo (besides some exotics). I guess thats why I have one of each.. minus the charger traded it for the challenger hc lol. Would I jump ship for a new vette? Hell no! My parents can get one, they like chevy’s

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Well hell, like the most I seem to hear from this forum. If not wrong, then whom cares. Ass My as sees it. Most of us have bought sum what our last hot rod. I no I have. I will build it to a bit, but my time is up for chasing the HP, all the new instruments, and aluminum replacements, $$$. It will never stop. My hats off to the younger group to continue on ward. Please do and have fun. 90% is fun. But my time of chasing the time tickets and blowers are eliminated to the blowers. I started in the early 70s' thhrowing$$ at it and will never end. Then moved onto show bikes more $$$. I am like a lot of people here and pass the tourch. Still love the speed, shifting, new products, but when the SS and retirement income kicks in/// Time to scale back like it or not. All this Hill Billy can say is have fun, but watch the $$. Cause it will never stop. Always a faster car. More chrome, newer ceramics,, but interesting. God bless you critters and keep up the interest.