Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer ADMs on the Demon170

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
That's a lot of fried dough being consumed....any correlation with heart attack rates in WNY/SE Canada over the past 25 years?
Fast food in general is a way of life today
I m pretty sure 1 breakfast sandwich is 600 plus calories
Toss in a hash brown with a double double & a box of Tim bits you have enough fat for a week

You look at people in the 70 s compared to today its pretty sad the rate of obesity

Beer belly is OK :whistle::whistle::whistle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Gotta love a good donut!

did u guys sell the donut hole? I remember Dunkin’ going nuts with that in The 80s as a kid.
Yup...a huge money maker...and very easy to make... Hortons calls them Timbits..and kids still love em

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Fast food in general is a way of life today
I m pretty sure 1 breakfast sandwich is 600 plus calories
Toss in a hash brown with a double double & a box of Tim bits you have enough fat for a week

You look at people in the 70 s compared to today its pretty sad the rate of obesity

Beer belly is OK :whistle::whistle::whistle:
agreed...our diet is killing us...just one more reason to get back to basics

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't drink Starbucks either. Reminded me of that.
Now that's a coffee I just cant take

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Stellantis does not care is what I'm getting. Look at the shitty cars they're trying to push on people.
That's systemic of all manufactures today...driven by profits..and they haven't kept their ear to the ground as to what the public wants...

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Never tried Tim Horton’s coffee. I’m a coffee redneck. At home, I drink Eight O’Clock coffee brewed in a Mr Coffee. In restaurants, whatever they hand me. I never frequent coffee shops.
I think I’ve had maybe 2 sips of coffee my entire life. Can’t stand the stuff. Now donuts…..that’s another story ❤️

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Relatively good when compared to six figure ADM's..and I wont pay any ADM...but 9 months ago my wifes new DD..Genesis G70 sport..was msrp..inventories were almost non existent....she loved the car..the color...and we were there shortly after it came in (the same day)...it was msrp...or move along son...so we bought it
My wife is extremely good to me and I hit the lottery when I met her. If she wanted a car and it was MSRP or nothing, she'd get it. I can say that'd be my one exception. Not something I'd do for myself though.

We're both very practical though so she'd likely not want something that wasn't a good deal. Her Q60 Red Sport had a window sticker of like $70K (nice car but that's nuts) and we got it for $42K I think. Just goes to show the markup. Mental thing for me I guess, I can't enjoy something if I don't feel like it was a good deal.

Everyone remembers power dollars right?

I love donuts btw, but never eat them. We have like one "cheat meal" a week. The rest of the time it's chicken, fish, etc for us. Just part of the gym lifestyle hanging out with all these body builder folks.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My wife is extremely good to me and I hit the lottery when I met her. If she wanted a car and it was MSRP or nothing, she'd get it. I can say that'd be my one exception. Not something I'd do for myself though.

We're both very practical though so she'd likely not want something that wasn't a good deal. Her Q60 Red Sport had a window sticker of like $70K (nice car but that's nuts) and we got it for $42K I think. Just goes to show the markup. Mental thing for me I guess, I can't enjoy something if I don't feel like it was a good deal.

Everyone remembers power dollars right?

I love donuts btw, but never eat them. We have like one "cheat meal" a week. The rest of the time it's chicken, fish, etc for us. Just part of the gym lifestyle hanging out with all these body builder folks.
Don't let those muscle heads fool ya....a donut for breakfast and one fer lunch...builds lean muscleo_O:giggle::giggle:;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I think I’ve had maybe 2 sips of coffee my entire life. Can’t stand the stuff. Now donuts…..that’s another story ❤️
My wife Hates the smell of coffee

cole3986

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
8 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lawrenceville
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk and project X,
Is the actual production date, other than this summer, been stated?

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Dealer I spoke with yesterday about another car sold their one 170 allocation for $125K over. Their other branch a few towns over is asking $150K over for their three allocations. Also, reg body, decent optioned, last call hellcats I've seen $95K up to $109K. Now the new 5.7 charger RTs loaded with the big Brembo's are high 50's. So basically, RTs are now a little less than what you used to be able to get a new hellcat for! Fn ridiculous!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Dealer I spoke with yesterday about another car sold their one 170 allocation for $125K over. Their other branch a few towns over is asking $150K over for their three allocations. Also, reg body, decent optioned, last call hellcats I've seen $95K up to $109K. Now the new 5.7 charger RTs loaded with the big Brembo's are high 50's. So basically, RTs are now a little less than what you used to be able to get a new hellcat for! Fn ridiculous!
Yup...and while they may not get the 150 over....they just might get 100 over...(if the crazies want it that bad)...but if nobody buys...guess what the price comes down...so..whose fault are all these crazy prices...:unsure:....

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Yup...and while they may not get the 150 over....they just might get 100 over...(if the crazies want it that bad)...but if nobody buys...guess what the price comes down...so..whose fault are all these crazy prices...:unsure:....
Its the rich elites tossing money around

The poor beer swilling basement dwellers like myself are financially limited due to
Well
You know
Beer
Too much beer
Way too much beer

I may have to do some after hours hooken to make up for the admin fees :poop:

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Looking at porsche 718 boxster as vehicle for a side project. Was looking at wb charger/challenger scat packs, but even the prices for those are high.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

The poor beer swilling basement dwellers like myself are financially limited due to
Well
You know
Beer
Too much beer
Way too much beer

Hmmm...so how do you look in spandex n heels..:unsure:

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Well
You know
Beer
Too much beer
Way too much beer

BTW...venture down over the border...on fri. mornings I scatter stacks of 20's (real american money) all over the lawn for the neighborhood peasants...:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
BTW...venture down over the border...on fri. mornings I scatter stacks of 20's (real american money) all over the lawn for the neighborhood peasants...:giggle::giggle::giggle:;)
I think I m close
If you leave a beer on the porch I ll find it
I take my heels off when I chase cash

1682601939536.png

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I just got a call from the local dealership regarding their 3 allocations. They are taking bids. Currently, according to them, the three top are $175k, $200k and $225k over MSRP. Craziness! I gladly told them I’m out.

I got my order in today with an out of town dealership.
Looking for techie multimillionaires, for whom cost versus rarity / bragging rights is more important cost / actual value.

Just unreal.