Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer ADMs on the Demon170

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
When Tim Horton ventured across the border into WNY in the early 80's they struggled for market share for about 10 years...franchised stores were taken over by corporate...it was that bad...from 65 till 85 we had 23 retail donut operations in WNY..we felt we had reached a saturation point...now as of last year Tim Horton operates over 225 locations in the same geographical area...they are in gas stations..hospitals...malls..as well as free standing buildings...
That's a lot of fried dough being consumed....any correlation with heart attack rates in WNY/SE Canada over the past 25 years?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Coffee sucks. Wife bought a pound of it. Tossed it in the trash.

[bash]
Funny you mention that...when they first came to Buffalo...consumers thought it was terrible...(the biggest reason they struggled)...it took them some 20 plus years to cultivate the coffee market..(coffee is an acquired taste)...like pizza...now they are the standard that all coffee is held to...and nobody is a close second...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That's a lot of fried dough being consumed....any correlation with heart attack rates in WNY/SE Canada over the past 25 years?
Not that I can recall...in the mid 70's the Donut industry took a hit nationally because of the trendy health craze...it has recovered nicely..can't speak to the health and welfare of those who may have over indulged...like alcohol (eat responsibly)...just glad we never had to put warnings on our Donut boxes like the tobacco industry;);)

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Funny you mention that...when they first came to Buffalo...consumers thought it was terrible...(the biggest reason they struggled)...it took them some 20 plus years to cultivate the coffee market..(coffee is an acquired taste)...like pizza...now they are the standard that all coffee is held to...and nobody is a close second...
Not freaking hardly. Tastes like it full of fillers and additives. Nothing natural about it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not freaking hardly. Tastes like it full of fillers and additives. Nothing natural about it.
It's never gonna taste the same brewed @ home...at store lever the filtration levels brewing temps..water purification controls are state of the art...at home it's not the same...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It's never gonna taste the same brewed @ home...at store lever the filtration levels brewing temps..water purification controls are state of the art...at home it's not the same...
And the roasting facility for coffee consumed on site is a state of the art facility in Rochester NY..it is not the same facility that packs their bulk retail sales coffee

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
And the roasting facility for coffee consumed on site is a state of the art facility in Rochester NY..it is not the same facility that packs their bulk retail sales coffee
Still sucks. We use quality water and a percolator. Other coffees taste great.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't think paying over msrp is "doing good" at all. Especially for a depreciating asset like an automobile. I've never even paid msrp in my life.
Relatively good when compared to six figure ADM's..and I wont pay any ADM...but 9 months ago my wifes new DD..Genesis G70 sport..was msrp..inventories were almost non existent....she loved the car..the color...and we were there shortly after it came in (the same day)...it was msrp...or move along son...so we bought it

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Still sucks. We use quality water and a percolator. Other coffees taste great.
Simply a matter of taste...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Simply a matter of taste...
I don't drink Starbucks either. Reminded me of that.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Relatively good when compared to six figure ADM's..and I wont pay any ADM...but 9 months ago my wifes new DD..Genesis G70 sport..was msrp..inventories were almost non existent....she loved the car..the color...and we were there shortly after it came in (the same day)...it was msrp...or move along son...so we bought it
Same with the Scat Pack. Wife loved the color and the options. It just came in the night before. Pay or move on.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
There ya go again, hiding how you feel about something.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
There ya go again, hiding how you feel about something.
So what's your opinion?

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
That's a slippery slope. The manufacturers could tighten up the guidelines that a dealership must adhere to. But they won't.

I worked at a Jeep and Chrysler store years ago and things were much different than they are today. If you didn't maintain a certain customer satisfaction rating your allocation was drastically cut.

I've asked the people at the stores that I've bought our cars at and none has ever heard of that.
Last year on the TRX forum, a dealer was crying about people not giving them back good surveys because Ram was delivering TRX's with scratched fender flares and Ram wasn't letting them order extras so they can replace them before customers picked up their trucks.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Last year on the TRX forum, a dealer was crying about people not giving them back good surveys because Ram was delivering TRX's with scratched fender flares and Ram wasn't letting them order extras so they can replace them before customers picked up their trucks.
Stellantis does not care is what I'm getting. Look at the shitty cars they're trying to push on people.

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Stellantis does not care is what I'm getting. Look at the shitty cars they're trying to push on people.
I seen TFL trigger the Hornet they was testing. Hilarious the "Gateway Muscle" AWD system can't handle wheel slip. And I heard Ram was running Hurricane trucks down the production line and was having problems

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
So what's your opinion?
Never tried Tim Horton’s coffee. I’m a coffee redneck. At home, I drink Eight O’Clock coffee brewed in a Mr Coffee. In restaurants, whatever they hand me. I never frequent coffee shops.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Not that I can recall...in the mid 70's the Donut industry took a hit nationally because of the trendy health craze...it has recovered nicely..can't speak to the health and welfare of those who may have over indulged...like alcohol (eat responsibly)...just glad we never had to put warnings on our Donut boxes like the tobacco industry;);)
Gotta love a good donut!

did u guys sell the donut hole? I remember Dunkin’ going nuts with that in The 80s as a kid.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Don't forget to offer a few suitcase's of these for good measure ...

View attachment 103827
I saved so much Canadian Tire money my wife took it in the divorce settlement

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Coffee sucks. Wife bought a pound of it. Tossed it in the trash.

[bash]
1 hot cup at 5 am gets me rocken all morning
I m wired
I may even slip a hit of baileys in it when no one is looking

Not to mention it cleans the pipes better then Taco Tuesday :ROFLMAO: