Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

First hit!!!

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Well. if you win the lottery Big Time we can help you spend it All on having Lots of Fassssst Fun!;):ROFLMAO::cool::cool:
I was thinking I would buy everyone on the forum personalized forum licensed embroidered hats and sweatshirts! Then maybe hosting some events! I don’t sleep much at my age, but I do dream! :)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I was thinking I would buy everyone on the forum personalized forum licensed embroidered hats and sweatshirts! Then maybe hosting some events! I don’t sleep much at my age, but I do dream! :)
That would be Cool :cool::cool:
Yup, we do have to Dream for sure, if we don't no goals and no Fun!

OP
Unholy707

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #63
MPH should have been a bit higher, car was pulling timing due to aircharge temps. 60’ I think there’s a lot more there for sure. I have beadlocks so should be able to air them down a lot more than 22psi. Mind you I have very minimal mods at this point, stock throttle body. Just an upper pulley, intake and a fuel system (besides wheels/tires/driveline upgrades). Unfortunately I think my racing is over for the season already unless I get a chiller or run at night. I think the car has 9.7/9.6 in it if the conditions are right. Highest idc on the runs were under 60%, can definitely move more air, fuel system isn’t breaking a sweat. Going to try a few things and if it doesn’t change a 3.09 will be in my future for sure. I expected to lose a little MPH because of the 3.70 but the trade off should have been an amazing 60’. Need some more seat time for sure, was my first 2 hits at the track in about 4 years