Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Local Hellcat up for Grabs

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Awww Poke there you go again...complainin bout women accosting you..are ya f*ckin kidden me...your over 60.(you are right:unsure:)...you should be appreciative if women come up to you just to urinate on you...and if the puppy thing works for you...turn your back yard into a kennel...;););)..cause my guess...the way the maturation process has grabbed you by the throat..pretty soon you can have Lassie..and Rin Tin Tin in yer arms...It aint gonna matter...:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Awww good ole ‘71, missing the entire joke again 🤣🤣🤣
Read my post right before that one...and then read ChargerChallengerMustangJeepIndian‘s post. And then my last one again.
Cmon man try and keep up. There’s a method to the madness 🤨🤨

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #42
Well this is an odd one. They don't list the price, the windshield shows $488/month, at the top is shows $757/month and further below in the listing it shows $792/month for 84 month loan. What's the $488 a 360 month loan?

I googled the VIN and the selling price is showing as $55,980. That doesn't seem all that great of a price even with lower miles.
Might just be me, then. It had a posted price of I wanna say around 46k when I looked. Maybe I'm mad.

@T_Trahan44 do the right thing, try not to over purchase just to have more right out of the gate. Sure it’s nice having more but there is nothing wrong with Having the next model down. If a girl or buddy doesn’t think your good enough because your car is not their ideal image, maybe you should be spending time with somebody else. All the the Dodge line up has plenty of power, options, appeal. Dont Put yourself in a corner if the financials are not right. It will happen in time your smart and mature and already know what you want. There have been many a person at the mercy of having overbought then realizing they are slightly boxed in. like what bills do I have to pay, can I pay rent/mortgage, is it ramen noodle tonight/every night or a good dinner. @1971demon is spot on, go get the car you want “BUT when the time is right“. Hopefully you take this as advice, and not a lecture. I was one of those who 25-30 years ago over bought. I had a lot of fun but the responsible thing would have been to wait just a bit longer because it’s a bitch digging out if the numbers don’t line up. I would say good luck with whatever your decision is but you dont‘ need luck, you already know what’s right.
I appreciate the sentiment. And I think I'm gonna hold off for a few months. Right now, I'm looking to find a nice used Durango, maybe a Dart for my work car, and a nice Scat Pack somewhere in the range of 400 dollars/month on payments. Gonna try to work out a deal with some old customers of mine.

Don't always play it safe. If you're young and single and you think you can afford it, go for it. Just make sure you get a good enough deal that you won't take a huge hit if you decide you don't want that payment and sell 1 year later.

If you have other responsibilities like a family, be smart and wait on the car.
No responsibility of family. Just rent, current car payment, and the other small bills like phone, insurance, and all.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Might just be me, then. It had a posted price of I wanna say around 46k when I looked. Maybe I'm mad.

I appreciate the sentiment. And I think I'm gonna hold off for a few months. Right now, I'm looking to find a nice used Durango, maybe a Dart for my work car, and a nice Scat Pack somewhere in the range of 400 dollars/month on payments. Gonna try to work out a deal with some old customers of mine.

No responsibility of family. Just rent, current car payment, and the other small bills like phone, insurance, and all.
But what about confidence, money and p%ssy???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #44
But what about confidence, money and p%ssy???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm 24, about to be a manager of my own NAPA store, have a nice 2012 Challenger, have two girls moving into my place, one of which is sitting next to me in my bed. Both are very attractive ladies.

As for confidence, I'm quite confident when it comes to some things. And I always walk like I've got purpose. 😁😁

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'm 24, about to be a manager of my own NAPA store, have a nice 2012 Challenger, have two girls moving into my place, one of which is sitting next to me in my bed. Both are very attractive ladies.

As for confidence, I'm quite confident when it comes to some things. And I always walk like I've got purpose. 😁😁
You mean to tell me you have a chick in your bed and you're on your damn phone talking to a bunch of old guys and me?

I'm in the back of an Uber just getting back from a trip flying the world's greatest fighter aircraft, so that's my excuse.

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
@1971demon break out the crayons, this kid needs some guidance!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Well...than what the hell you need me for:unsure::unsure::unsure:....btw...those girls...their not your cousins are they:eek::eek::eek:...I seem to remember you sayin somethin in an earlier post about your room mates bein your cousins (not that there's anything wrong with that...):giggle::giggle::giggle:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Awww good ole ‘71, missing the entire joke again 🤣🤣🤣
Read my post right before that one...and then read ChargerChallengerMustangJeepIndian‘s post. And then my last one again.
Cmon man try and keep up. There’s a method to the madness 🤨🤨
Look...I'm funny...never said I was smart...its after eleven...I;m tired..don't go askin me to re read stuff..and figure anything out..:giggle::giggle:

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #49
Well...than what the hell you need me for:unsure::unsure::unsure:....btw...those girls...their not your cousins are they:eek::eek::eek:...I seem to remember you sayin somethin in an earlier post about your room mates bein your cousins (not that there's anything wrong with that...):giggle::giggle::giggle:

My roommates include my best friend, his girlfriend, my nephew, and the two girls moving in. Lol. I need you for the good times, the laughs, and the smartassery, of course!

The forums wouldn't be the same without all of you guys!

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #50
You mean to tell me you have a chick in your bed and you're on your damn phone talking to a bunch of old guys and me?

I'm in the back of an Uber just getting back from a trip flying the world's greatest fighter aircraft, so that's my excuse.
Listen, I'm an old man, too. Lol. And she's playing on her phone. I'm catching up on YouTube videos, relaxing from the day. All the fun stuff comes later. 😏

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
My roommates include my best friend, his girlfriend, my nephew, and the two girls moving in. Lol. I need you for the good times, the laughs, and the smartassery, of course!

The forums wouldn't be the same without all of you guys!
Awww T man...ur giving me that warm fuzzy feeling...Careful what you say...there are those on here that have nothing but contempt for me...o_Oo_O

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Listen, I'm an old man, too. Lol. And she's playing on her phone. I'm catching up on YouTube videos, relaxing from the day. All the fun stuff comes later. 😏
You know Hunter says...pics or it didnt happen:p:p:p

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #53
Awww T man...ur giving me that warm fuzzy feeling...Careful what you say...there are those on here that have nothing but contempt for me...o_Oo_O
Listen, now. We're all family here. We bicker and fight. But at the end of the day, all members here are family and I'll have their backs.

You know Hunter says...pics or it didnt happen:p:p:p
While I don't think she'd oppose, I don't need no Forums Jail time. Lol!

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Listen, now. We're all family here. We bicker and fight. But at the end of the day, all members here are family and I'll have their backs.

the sight of a hot young chick might give these old farts a heart attack.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hell...taint nothin...I did two 30 day bids on the old sight...

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #56
the sight of a hot young chick might give these old farts a heart attack.
She's a fire-filled little thing in love with Challengers. 😏

Hell...taint nothin...I did two 30 day bids on the old sight...
Lol. But if I can't respond for 30 days, I'd lose my mind.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
She's a fire-filled little thing in love with Challengers. 😏
Then you know what you must do......it involves the Challenger her in a bikini, soap, water and a video camera. I will PM you my email;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
T_Trahan44

T_Trahan44

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2012 Challenger SXT
Thread Starter #58
Then you know what you must do......it involves the Challenger her in a bikini, soap, water and a video camera. I will PM you my email;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All in good time, I'll have the girls washing the cars soon. 😁😁

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
NO NO Tman...dont do it...you cant trust Markie...(he drinks milk outta a bag)...really...just ask him...o_Oo_Oo_O

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US