Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Not Even Selling New Vipers Is Going To Save Stellantis.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Of course, that's why they're pushing us to EV's. FJB, his family, all his cronies & the dog face pony show that they road in on!
It's not the governments job to push us in any direction, just protect our borders, sovereignty, lower taxes to create jobs, don't pay ppl. to stay home & not work, get the F out of the way & the economy will thrive on its own. But that won't make the crocked bastards rich or be in power, so they don't want that.

OK done ranting now, deep breath. :LOL:
This is EV thing is all about control. I've been living with my nephew for 3 months while our home is complete. He's bragged to his friends and neighbors about how his EV is faster then both of my Hellcats. Unfortantly they know nothing about Hellcats. My wife asked me not to race him. Well he forced a race the othe day coming from visiting his Dad. It was the easiest kill I've ever had. I'm just not impressed and everything for the car is so overpriced and you have to buy it Telsa. I'm not getting on the Liberal EV wagon ever. Just say no!

Last edited:

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Your brother egged him to race you? Probably pretty satisfying winn. Hope he took it ok. How long until house done?

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
This is EV thing is all about control. I've been living with my nephew for 3 months while our home is complete. He's bragged to his friends and neighbors about how his EV is faster then both of my Hellcats. Unfortantly they know nothing about Hellcats. My wife asked me not to race him. Well he forced a race the othe day coming from visiting his Dad. It was the easiest kill I've ever had. I'm just not impressed and everything for the car is so overpriced and you have to buy it Telsa. I'm not getting on the Liberal EV wagon ever. Just say no!
Nice, hopefully that was a good lesson for him on the HC's, lol.
Did you video the race so you can show his friends & neighbors the real deal? [smackbum]

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Well, it's the stink eye for you from here on out - hope your new place is done soon :ROFLMAO:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Hellcat or the improved Redeye?

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
I predict 2009 coming again.
And those that have liquid capitol at hand will stand to see the best gain when searching for new toys big during downturns in the market. Equally important and recognizing a deal, have the cash Immediately availably, and finally be able to move quick on that deal.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
That's pretty much how I've lived my entire life. I buy when no one else is. It does usually mean you don't have the latest/greatest when it first hits the market, but patience has paid off big for me and I haven't missed not being first on the block with the new toy.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Your brother egged him to race you? Probably pretty satisfying winn. Hope he took it ok. How long until house done?
No his wife was in the car with him. She stuck her arm out the window like saying lets go and he took off. So my wife said drag his ass. Not really satifying at all. I've been riding around with him for months and I was not impressed. He didn't take it well at all but, he did ask for it so... The house will not make the current closing date in 10 days. I've given up on being disappointed.

Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #30

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #32

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #34
I see it has been upgraded. It was a 100 hp gain for a 707 hp stock Hellcat when I had mine done.
Jon tune you with Diablo?

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Jon tune you with Diablo?
Yes he did and he did one hell of a job. He did the HP tuning on my Redeye and the Diablo on the Hellcat and I could not be more pleased. @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC does outstanding work. After the summer we move the Redeye to a flex fuel. ;-)

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #36
Yes he did and he did one hell of a job. He did the HP tuning on my Redeye and the Diablo on the Hellcat and I could not be more pleased. @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC does outstanding work. After the summer we move the Redeye to a flex fuel. ;-)
It's very rare that I'm able to get a complete data pull out of my HP app. Not sure if he can help.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
It's very rare that I'm able to get a complete data pull out of my HP app. Not sure if he can help.
You need to have a PIDS table setup by your tuner. I highly recommend @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC. I had a terrible fuel issue with my stock tables in my Redeye. I have always thought the car was a dog because it was a commiefornia car. Jon discovered the issues and he thought I had someone do a bad tune on the car before. He was surprised that is was a factory tune.

Contact Jon. It will be money well spent and you will very pleased with outcome.

OP
DavidKFla

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #38
You need to have a PIDS table setup by your tuner. I highly recommend @Jon-MooredPerformanceLLC. I had a terrible fuel issue with my stock tables in my Redeye. I have always thought the car was a dog because it was a commiefornia car. Jon discovered the issues and he thought I had someone do a bad tune on the car before. He was surprised that is was a factory tune.

Contact Jon. It will be money well spent and you will very pleased with outcome.
I talked to him a while back. Life has gotten in the way.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I talked to him a while back. Life has gotten in the way.
Double back brother. This guy worked on my tunes through the birth of his child. That tells me one a hell of a lot about the guy.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Stupid is as stupid does. Between rain storms, I am taking the H/C out and about. While I still have 3 drivers licenses. GP doc traded his lime green vette for a 2022 yellow vette. Stupid.