Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Really scared myself in the Hellcat. Time to move on?

Trucker Bob

Member ID
Reactions
City
Out of IL. Thank God
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger M6
Watch this we all have had our oh $hit moments

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Actually, one thing I really like about this car is it scares the living shit out of me at times!
But it's the HP not the law.
Nothing makes you feel more alive than scaring the hell out of yourself!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Nothing like going into a high speed wobble on 2 wheels. I have fast forwarded to the 6th grade here. But reading between the butt cheeks most of us have don, in our pants. We temp fate and 98% of us get thru it unscaved and a few don't come out of that wobble. 2 wheels or 4. But being thrill seekers at our older age we are pushing the buttons of % ateges. Every time I hit us 19 at 130 in 4th, it rocks me inside till the blow out tire syndrome kicks in. We love it and it loves us back reasoning the cars and bikes get faster every year,,, and safer. I, me, myself, and I have been very lucky but to keep pushing the knot head accelerator will get me before cancer or other demonized inflictions. Once scared and 2nd to 3rd thoughts would bee hoove another sport. Like water ballet or shuffle broa ettets. Better. Good luck, safe, and check those tires.

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Nothing like going into a high speed wobble on 2 wheels. I have fast forwarded to the 6th grade here. But reading between the butt cheeks most of us have don, in our pants. We temp fate and 98% of us get thru it unscaved and a few don't come out of that wobble. 2 wheels or 4. But being thrill seekers at our older age we are pushing the buttons of % ateges. Every time I hit us 19 at 130 in 4th, it rocks me inside till the blow out tire syndrome kicks in. We love it and it loves us back reasoning the cars and bikes get faster every year,,, and safer. I, me, myself, and I have been very lucky but to keep pushing the knot head accelerator will get me before cancer or other demonized inflictions. Once scared and 2nd to 3rd thoughts would bee hoove another sport. Like water ballet or shuffle broa ettets. Better. Good luck, safe, and check those tires.
Amen brother!
Me and my pal were just discussing the death wobbles today.
It's hell watching your knuckle headed kids out in front of you wiping out!
But kind of funny once you figure out they are OK.

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
Me and my oldest son going balls out on 4 wheelers when he was 7? yrs old headed for an opening (gate) in the split rail fencing when He peels off at the last moment and busts through the split rail fencing like it was balsa wood.
I slow down enough to jaw drop while he kicks my ass to the barn!
He was one that if you couldn't see him you had better find him!

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Good one to have on your side. A few years ago during one of my knee replacements. The nurse comes to see me 3 days a week and check out the 3 inch staples bull knosed through my skin, and ask what are all these other scares from,,, well you got an hour. Street wars, bike wars, car wars, knife wars. Oh you were in the armed forces,, yes on the streets. Rough life out there and gets tougher older we get. Body parts don't react as quickly is what has my attention. If the biker life, car life, iron worker and boiler worker life has not got me yet,,, I am smarter or just damn lucky. I think the luck has a lot to do with a many guns in the face and still have a nose. Beat up but not beat down. Had to give up the bikes, took too many body parts away from my grace us body. That is screwed, glued, tattooed, and duct taped together. One day will be the last, but thrill seeking is still in what blood I have left and no #19 want take me away. Have been blessed to have done a lot and cheated death a lot, but as in Vegas, with out Pepto, it runs out.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Watch this we all have had our oh $hit moments
Grave robbing and kid napping? What exactly is your point?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
2:30 am being asleep for 2 hours not feeling good today. At Lowes for 2.5 hours and spending $11,000 on renovation materials for the condo on my 2nd trip. Not feeling the best. Cat an eye going to bed early. All I can dream about is being in a small boat rocking around in the Gulf. Attempting to unload 17 round clips with rounds rolling around all over the floor of the boat. Rocking and water can't collect them all to reclip. Good god,,, great relaxing dreams again. Time for zananx and try again. Think it was the $$$ could have spent on the H/C. Hate these nights. Is it Monday yet??

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle