Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stuck Wheel Bolt

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #162
I am listening 24- 7. The Hickster listens to it all. Now F16, I trust you in a fighter jet but dismanteling a wheel on a Bee Mer. What are we talking hea. Too damn smart. Hope your buddy does not take the tourch to the wheel cause it happens to be too close to the fuel tank. Then there goes the house and mouse. Stay in the air and I will feel better. She is right here, oh your property. Melon heads?? Been called better.
How else is my bud gonna learn haha?

Hopefully you trust my judgement because I have an engineering degree and have designed systems for commercial jet engines, and I’m 50% sure they’ll work just fine…;)

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #163

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
So do I. Must have gotten out. F16,,, that is the worst thang you could admit to. Going to college and getting the common sence kicked out of ya. I went for 2 years and ended up a street engineer fixing engineers craps. Mechanical. 40 years in it, but that is ok because I made a fortune off these people. I respect your education but mostly you are talking to strret people. We have educated ourselves. And still racing. Damn good post,,,, year is early but yes.

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #165
So do I. Must have gotten out. F16,,, that is the worst thang you could admit to. Going to college and getting the common sence kicked out of ya. I went for 2 years and ended up a street engineer fixing engineers craps. Mechanical. 40 years in it, but that is ok because I made a fortune off these people. I respect your education but mostly you are talking to strret people. We have educated ourselves. And still racing. Damn good post,,,, year is early but yes.
Well I’ve spent 30 years working on cars and 12 years working on jets before I got my degree.

Went to school because I was sick of saying “what kind of dumbass designed this crap…”

Last edited:
OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #166
I’ll also add that, your comment about educating yourselves and your experience, is exactly why I posted this question to y’all.

I know y’all are smart, well most y’all, and I have plenty of respect for those who have been there and done that. Always learning.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You don't have to report to her any more...your parole is up...o_Oo_O

OP
A

AeroF16

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thread Starter #168
This thread represents everything that is great about this forum…cheers boys!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I'm not so sure.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well...don't count on me for any meaningful contributions...or redeeming qualities...o_O

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Mine has been jep or dized since the 70's. After leaving the motor cycle club life. This has to be the funniest thread of the year and it is just started. F16,,,,,??? On page 9.