Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Mine has always had a 12+ afr. I'm leaving a lot on the table right now, however it is also an average over time. I have to look at the logs again and isolate the WOT and see what the real AFR was.

What mods do you have besides the spacers?

I've got them and an LMI, and that's it, so perhaps we could compare.

Maybe not though, I'm at 5000ft alt, so that might make some difference.

2017 Redline HC

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Went for a drive and took a few pics....then cleaned the bugs off. A52268FF-D0A1-4B89-9723-88C939FC76A8.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Turned the ceiling fan off,,,, designated.

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
Ok, tell me if you see the latest mod for the Redeye.

478C5619-A755-4AAC-A2FB-DC45945332CB.jpeg 7103B039-D9F8-41F8-9314-EE17CF7AFA29.jpeg

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Trunk that doesn't close correctly?

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Trunk that doesn't close correctly?
Battery tender cord? Thus not closing trunk?

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
EV conversion?

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Good try guys. I blacked out the top side of the front and rear bumpers.

Alain

Member ID
Reactions
City
Haskell
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Thanks for posting this up. Gonna have to look into these. I haven’t called the guy yet. Can any of You who got these post the price?

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Your Order
2015 - Up Merrick Motorsports Dodge Challenger Bumper Blackout Decals Front and Rear Kit
2015 - Up Merrick Motorsports Dodge Challenger Bumper Blackout Decals Front and Rear Kit
1 × $94.95
Total $103.90

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
MATCHED E-BRAKE TO GAS AND BRAKE PEDAL:
I put on an AMG (# 2034300084 For Mercedes) E-brake pedal cover. Yes, I'm a little OCD and it bothered me every time I opened the door and got in that the E-brake didn't match the other pedals. LOL. Let me say right off, it's NOT a direct fit, it has to be modified and "glued" but if you have the patience and do it right, it works out real well and looks great IMHO. I trimmed the pad with a razor knife, Dremel tool, and small sharp electric wire cutters and matched it to the convoluted underside of the O.E pad. I then cleaned it of all release agent thoroughly with rubbing alcohol. I then cleaned the E-brake itself with rubbing alcohol. I then masked and trimmed the pad and all surrounding areas with masking tape and applied the 'Right Stuff' to both. I then put together and filled all voids underneath with more Right Stuff.
TIP: Work quickly, and don't spare the materials. Meaning use nitrile gloves and shop towels generously. Wipe excess, throw away glove. Re-glove. Wipe excess, throw away shop towel. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Let set up an hour or two, hold firmly in place and gently remove masking tape. You could let it setup overnight also. Once it's cured and vulcanized it ain't going nowhere.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
MATCHED E-BRAKE TO GAS AND BRAKE PEDAL:
I put on an AMG (# 2034300084 For Mercedes) E-brake pedal cover. Yes, I'm a little OCD and it bothered me every time I opened the door and got in that the E-brake didn't match the other pedals. LOL. Let me say right off, it's NOT a direct fit, it has to be modified and "glued" but if you have the patience and do it right, it works out real well and looks great IMHO. I trimmed the pad with a razor knife, Dremel tool, and small sharp electric wire cutters and matched it to the convoluted underside of the O.E pad. I then cleaned it of all release agent thoroughly with rubbing alcohol. I then cleaned the E-brake itself with rubbing alcohol. I then masked and trimmed the pad and all surrounding areas with masking tape and applied the 'Right Stuff' to both. I then put together and filled all voids underneath with more Right Stuff.
TIP: Work quickly, and don't spare the materials. Meaning use nitrile gloves and shop towels generously. Wipe excess, throw away glove. Re-glove. Wipe excess, throw away shop towel. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Let set up an hour or two, hold firmly in place and gently remove masking tape. You could let it setup overnight also. Once it's cured and vulcanized it ain't going nowhere.
@BULL
@WIKI POST

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Replaced my RE engine splash shield. I was never a big believer in the RE brake cooling duct system so I bought a standard, smooth Hellcat splash shield (68184165AE) and installed today. Now I have less weight and drag under the car, and she's smooth. LOL. I'm not getting rid of the original ( 68404932AC) because it came with the car and they ain't cheap! @$340! so I'll just keep it in storage. And if @BULL ever proves they do something I'll put it back on.:p

Attachments

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Hey, I made some new stickers for the Hellcat that don't involve any licensing. Any feedback is appreciated! Message if your interested in getting one.

Attachments

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Replaced my RE engine splash shield. I was never a big believer in the RE brake cooling duct system so I bought a standard, smooth Hellcat splash shield (68184165AE) and installed today. Now I have less weight and drag under the car, and she's smooth. LOL. I'm not getting rid of the original ( 68404932AC) because it came with the car and they ain't cheap! @$340! so I'll just keep it in storage. And if @BULL ever proves they do something I'll put it back on.:p
I was interested in doing the same thing. I do not track my car. I drag race, so I have no need for those cooling ducts. Plus my 16 Hellcat did not have them, and I had zero issues with those brakes. But I was uncertain as to exactly which shield PN to buy and there was the expense however small. Well, I hate returning shit. So With the uncertainty......

I ended up drilling out 21 plastic rivits. Dam plastic shavings everywhere.

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
I just left the splash shield and belly pan off after the last oil change. Think I am just going to run that way for a while
I was interested in doing the same thing. I do not track my car. I drag race, so I have no need for those cooling ducts. Plus my 16 Hellcat did not have them, and I had zero issues with those brakes. But I was uncertain as to exactly which shield PN to buy and there was the expense however small. Well, I hate returning shit. So With the uncertainty......

I ended up drilling out 21 plastic rivits. Dam plastic shavings everywhere.

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I just left the splash shield and belly pan off after the last oil change. Think I am just going to run that way for a while
Will absolutely hurt nothing. Cars were running wide open underneath since forever. But I will say every time I crawl under the car to change oil, they have dirt and muck, plus road rocks all up and in them.(I'm actually surprised at how much sometimes because I'm pretty much a fair weather driver and I don't go 4- wheeling with it). Now all that crap will be up in the engine compartment. Plus, when your doing 200mph, there will be a little more turbulence under the car.:LOL:

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Will absolutely hurt nothing. Cars were running wide open underneath since forever. But I will say every time I crawl under the car to change oil, they have dirt and muck, plus road rocks all up and in them.(I'm actually surprised at how much sometimes because I'm pretty much a fair weather driver and I don't go 4- wheeling with it). Now all that crap will be up in the engine compartment. Plus, when your doing 200mph, there will be a little more turbulence under the car.:LOL:
On my 16 Hellcat I notice the same thing with small rocks and dirt caught by the belly pan. Easier oil changes and a dirty engine bay... no such thing as a free lunch I guess. As far as under-hood turbulence, I guess I am more concerned about losing the brake ducts...worried about brake fade during those 25mph panic stops..:eek: