Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

BoostedGTA 2021 Super Stock

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Not too shabby!!! Congrats. I think that's a good et for the da. (y)
Mine's still mostly just sitting in the garage and making the occasional
cruise in and trip to pick up pizza or chicken.

Mike Jesse

Member ID
Reactions
City
Bremerton
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 SRT Super Stock 2022 Ram 1500 TRX
I'm in the middle of data logging the pump gas tune with ZHtunes. Need a track outing and it looks like the 14-15 is it for the year. I'm down 42 lbs.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Haven't posted any updates in a while... Our weather in upstate SC is starting to cool off but still haven't had any great DA track days. Nevertheless, I did run a new best last week of 1.38/6.25/112! Gotta love this car, the only mods are E85 tune (with ID1300 injectors) and weight reduction with wheels/tires/front rotors!

Do you have enough data points to be able to say what you have gained from the rotor weight reduction?

TNREDEYE

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shelbyville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
^^^ rotor fetish. [wrenchin]

Rollieman

Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
MA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
That converts to a 9.8 in the 1/4 mile.
What's really AMAZING is it was in 2899 DA.
I can only imagine what it would do in negative DA with a pulley, spacer and IC Chiller ! :rolleyes:
Good work ! (y)

OP
BoostedGTA

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #286
Do you have enough data points to be able to say what you have gained from the rotor weight reduction?
It's hard to say the difference on the rotors, but with my previous change from the Weld Ventura drag pack with MT's to the Billet Specialties drag pack with Hoosiers, it worked out to a solid 1.5 tenths in the EIGHTH mile (120 lbs of weight savings).

Last edited:
OP
BoostedGTA

BoostedGTA

Member ID
Reactions
City
Greenville
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Super Stock
Thread Starter #287
Hadn't posted any updates on this forum for a while... Thought I'd post how I ended the 2023 season last October. Goal for the car was to run a 6.teen eighth mile ET with the car being stock with an E85 tune/ID1300's. It was our last track night of the season, which also happened to be my birthday. A friend of mine was there running his Porsche 911 twin turbo S, which had been modified by AIM Performance with bigger turbos, etc. He made a pass early on and it was around 6.35 and I remember thinking to myself "wow this might be a good matchup". As it turns out, we got beside each other for the last pass of the night... I was already getting leery because it was almost 10pm and there was already dew on the car. Track was getting cooler too... I was worried that I wasn't going to get traction, and of course that would not be a problem for the AWD Porsche. I dropped my tire pressure a bit more and made sure to do a longer burnout. We lined up and I said a prayer "please let me hook"... Light turned green and to my surprise it HOOKED! Got my best 60' to date, 1.37! To make the race look worse, my friend in the Porsche was asleep when the light turned green :sleep: I crossed the finish line and since I had my radio on I already knew my ET before getting the slip: 6.19 @ 113MPH (DA 1,886')! New best! What a way to end the season! My footage from the race is below, and if you want to see his version I'll post it below mine.

And my friend's perspective in the Porsche, he even gave me props at the end of his video: