Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dealer ADMs on the Demon170

Weather Man

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sauk Rapids
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody Redeye

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Yes I have been good......and I actually like that song...and a lot of his music...I was really bummed when I found out he was a bone smoker...:(:(:(
& there it goes LOLOOL

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Saw one of the YT guys KhalSRT pay $100K over for his D170 if the video is to believed. So in the end with taxes and all plus ADM it was $250K and he's talking about bubble wrapping it away as an investment. Seems real-estate property would be a better investment if you have that kinda cash.
He is literally the only YTuber I know that is confirmed to have a car. The several others I've talked to are either trying or priced out from getting one like me. I just heard last night from a big one their deposit was returned but they won't say anything publicly to not risk future business opportunities with Stellantis.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Not sure there'll be many future business Ops atleast none most of us would be interested in. I have to call it like I see it can't help myself. If I had Tim's ear I'd be telling him he royally screwed the pooch.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
Not sure there'll be many future business Ops atleast none most of us would be interested in. I have to call it like I see it can't help myself. If I had Tim's ear I'd be telling him he royally screwed the pooch.
My guess is he knows this and either 1) doesn’t care, 2) is just towing the company line or 3) both.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You wouldn't want either of Timmy boys ears...my guess..they don't hear anything...:mad:

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
He is literally the only YTuber I know that is confirmed to have a car. The several others I've talked to are either trying or priced out from getting one like me. I just heard last night from a big one their deposit was returned but they won't say anything publicly to not risk future business opportunities with Stellantis.
While checking on Demons, the last few weeks, sales staff noted some orders were cancelled by the dealership. So, you make an agreement with a Dodge dealer and they pull the rug out from under you and now, it's too late to find another Demon. One dealer stated it was a "conditional sale" likely, found a sucker willing to pay more. Amazing, how greed is at the root of Dodge dealers, the he!! with the customer...

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
What future business? Are they planning on modding an EV? Or a hurricane 6 in an Alpha clone?

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
You don't have an order in for a D170?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
While checking on Demons, the last few weeks, sales staff noted some orders were cancelled by the dealership. So, you make an agreement with a Dodge dealer and they pull the rug out from under you and now, it's too late to find another Demon. One dealer stated it was a "conditional sale" likely, found a sucker willing to pay more. Amazing, how greed is at the root of Dodge dealers, the he!! with the customer...
Greed is everywhere today...The food industry is 10 fold worse than the auto trade...

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Same with me. Hendrick took my MSRP car, I passed on dozens more that was 5-50k over cars. Then when I knew my allocation for the Demon 170 was gone, only 100k over cars left. But that doesn't matter as I've seen ALOT of Demon deposits returned and dealers want 100k over the last couple weeks.

What future business? Are they planning on modding an EV? Or a hurricane 6 in an Alpha clone?
Some of of those guys get invited to events and sneak peaks at stuff. Some want to maintain a positive image but I obviously don't care.

You don't have an order in for a D170?
The last time I confirmed I did... it was taken from me.
I don't need lightning to strike twice but I'll just say I have a long shot on another

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
They can keep them at anything over msrp 😳

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
They can keep them at anything over msrp 😳
I guess they'll keep all 3300 then....

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Aren't many of them being kept by the dealers?
By they I was thinking Dodge and their dealers. I bet 1% or so were at MSRP. Maybe 5% at 10K or under.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Aren't many of them being kept by the dealers?
Last week I was told that a local dealer by me is buying the 1 allocation they received "Stock order" which I assume to be an MSRP order and then selling it to a US customer for 250K US

I m not sure how that works with a new car but I m sure the dealer does

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
By they I was thinking Dodge and their dealers. I bet 1% or so were at MSRP. Maybe 5% at 10K or under.
Looking like a great car. New car sales have become a steamy cesspool of feces.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
I m sniffing
But the smell :poop: is greater then that 5% at 10K & under :mad:

Member ID
Reactions
City
The Triad
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Dodge Demon 170
Looking like a great car. New car sales have become a steamy cesspool of feces.
And the laws obviously need to change. If other companies can have corporate stores and franchises, auto manufacturers need to as well. That's they only way you'll get dealers back in check.

I've worked with plenty of companies that bought out some of their franchise stores that had terrible reviews so it wouldn't damage the brand. One company, which shall remain nameless, in the last 5 years now owns almost 40% of their retail stores and the rest are franchises.