Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

DRAGRCR SRT SUPER STOCK

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I weigh 295lbs I am leaving a lot on the table except the dinner table. :LOL:
So what is the “stock” record?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
What is this record? 10.2?

I recently got an oil change and the dealer topped off my washer fluid all the way...like all the way to the top of the reservoir! I did drain it down one time when I was driving in the rain, just pumped half or more of it out when I was on the highway. Noticed the top off this weekend when I was cleaning under the hood and I was like DAMMIT! LOL
I would hope it is faster then 10.2. I have gone 10.6 in a stock Charger with 90 less hp weighing maybe 200 lbs more

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
I would hope it is faster then 10.2. I have gone 10.6 in a stock Charger with 90 less hp weighing maybe 200 lbs more
I know there is a guy who has gone 9.8 "stock" but that was in like 1000 negative DA this spring and he deleted his cats.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I know there is a guy who has gone 9.8 "stock" but that was in like 1000 negative DA this spring and he deleted his cats.
9.8 sounds better. I would love to get -1000 DA. About the best I have seen is -500. My testing on cat deletes showed they were worth no HP gain.

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
9.8 sounds better. I would love to get -1000 DA. About the best I have seen is -500. My testing on cat deletes showed they were worth no HP gain.
Oh rub it in! ;) Lowest DA I have ever raced in here is 6000!

I agree with you on the cats, don't think its worth deleting them.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Oh rub it in! ;) Lowest DA I have ever raced in here is 6000!

I agree with you on the cats, don't think its worth deleting them.
everyone talks about the "driver" mod but the "elevation" mod in most cases is better. I grew up in Denver racing at high altitude so I know what you are saying

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
everyone talks about the "driver" mod but the "elevation" mod in most cases is better. I grew up in Denver racing at high altitude so I know what you are saying
Yes us and Denver are some of the slowest tracks in the country and the NHRA correction factor is not friendly, everyone from here that travels down to near sea level and races always goes faster than they "should". Seems like a full second and 9 mph is more of the norm as opposed to .6 to .7 and 6-7 mph the NHRA corrects for...

oilburner

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
coboconk
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I still have the factory washer fluid in my Redeye:p. Never used it even once. Going for my PB 100% stock time with drag pak. When I say I am stock I mean stock right down to the washer fluid:ROFLMAO:
going to reach under an slip your line off this weekend :devilish:

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #209
My car is sitting in the final Quality Inspection phase for quite a few days now. I am not sure if this happens to every Hellcat or not. Maybe it is part of the special treatment that I was supposed to get. Oops.

Another thing I am watching that is exciting. One of the other 2 Super Stocks I know of just got built. I check on them every day and this one finally came up as built. Smoke Show, fully loaded SRT Super Stock going to a dealer in IL. They are offering a substantial discount if anyone is interested. I have not contacted them and do not know if this is legit etc. So DO your homework.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/824677990/overview/

https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C3CDZL9XLH250284

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
My car is sitting in the final Quality Inspection phase for quite a few days now. I am not sure if this happens to every Hellcat or not. Maybe it is part of the special treatment that I was supposed to get. Oops.

Another thing I am watching that is exciting. One of the other 2 Super Stocks I know of just got built. I check on them every day and this one finally came up as built. Smoke Show, fully loaded SRT Super Stock going to a dealer in IL. They are offering a substantial discount if anyone is interested. I have not contacted them and do not know if this is legit etc.
One bad hombre there. Smoke show with carbon stripes..

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Since my last trip to the track I am convinced the SS in low DA will run 9.90s. Hell I think I can get my regular redeye to a 9.99 hero run in super low DA if I can hook.

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #212
Now we are on the right track........

You saw it here first.

WINDOW STICKER SCAN JPG.jpg

Last edited:

Bordercat_797

Active Duty U.S. Army
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
El Paso
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge CHALLENGER HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Super Stock Suspension.......so did we ever determine if that was different than the REs?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #215
Super Stock Suspension.......so did we ever determine if that was different than the REs?
I will try and grab PN's off the springs first time I have the wheels off it. I also will be removing the Sway Bar pretty early on, so there's that. It will be pretty obvious if it is Hellcat or Demon sway bar. I have resently had both in my hands after removing them.

I think Tim kind of talked down the changes. But this word suspension leads me to think there may be more changes than just the shock programming.

Last edited:
OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #216
My Car still has not shipped yet.

The Sinamon Stick car going to IL just got built.

There is a Indigo Blue car going to Florida and it has been built and released by the Plant and may be on a Train. Or it's sitting like mine waiting. Either one could be moving twoards the dealer any day now.

Hellcat Cuda

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
S.F. East Bay
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC Red Eye 1969 Hellcat Cuda
Not that this is any stunning realization, but it appears the Super Stock is a Demon, without the trans brake and the crate. So as promised, it's NOT a Demon. That promise thing they did about the '18 Demons being the only ones they will ever make is kind of insulting to our intelligence, as if we can't see what they've done. I'll admit though, I was duped, as I did believe them. Guess Detroit is becoming the next Washington DC.

HRJ

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Porsche GT3
Not that this is any stunning realization, but it appears the Super Stock is a Demon, without the trans brake and the crate. So as promised, it's NOT a Demon. That promise thing they did about the '18 Demons being the only ones they will ever make is kind of insulting to our intelligence, as if we can't see what they've done. I'll admit though, I was duped, as I did believe them. Guess Detroit is becoming the next Washington DC.
Meh....I don't see the issue. I hope FCA keeps making big money on Challengers and Chargers so they can keep leading the domestic performance market as they've done since 2015. Good on 'em.

Member ID
Reactions
City
owensboro
State
KY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019redeye hellcat
Talked to my dealer today and he said 2021 SRT Super Stock will not be available to order until Jan 2021.Does anybody know if this right?

OP
D

DRAGRCR

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Death Valley
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hornet
Thread Starter #220
Talked to my dealer today and he said 2021 SRT Super Stock will not be available to order until Jan 2021.Does anybody know if this right?
That is quite possible. The dealer should know because they get internal communication. If they can be trusted.

I have posted about 3 different 2020's that are loaded for sale. Plus, once more cars are advertised you may be able to make a deal on one of those.