Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

lightweight lithium battery. thoughts?

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Thoughts on the Antigravity ATX-30 battery and the mounting kit that is supposed to mimic the H7 cleats and allows a supposed "drop in" configuration despite the battery's smaller size?

ATX-30 link --> ATX-30
ATX 30 mounting kit link --> ATX-30 Mounting Kit

The ATX-30 offers 880 CA as compared to the OEM 730; 32 Amp hours vs the H7 Antigravity 40 Amp hours...and is 5.75 lbs versus the 15.6 or 18.5.
For a race that might be the ticket . I'm not sure about a full time street car though. It would be interesting to test .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Nicholas got back to me. He will not have the parts until August but he is going to build me a lighter battery and take care of me because of what happened to mine. More companies need to take lessons from this guy on customer service

OP
Stl376

Stl376

Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
O'fallon
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat A8
Thread Starter #63
Just put my DCR back in after sitting in a box since November. HC fired right up and voltage reads 14 while running. Only thing im suspect on is removing too much weight from the rear... some say more weight in the rear is better for traction.