Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Member ID
Reactions
City
Aurora
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
Yes, I watched closely and it was enjoyable 😂.
Definitely spit out my drink reading this. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Installed some more Luxe stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Like the 707 car tag

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images

StingrayZ51

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lindenhurst
State
IL
Country
United States
Like the 707 car tag
You’re the first person to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Redline HC

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I installed the Torklift licence plate bracket. The PO had used the factory bracket by tieing it with black tie wraps to the grill. I didnt like how it was so close to the lower rad and also not a fan of tie wraps to fasten anything permanent. The plate cover did not come with the bracket

B84A0336-41F7-452E-A692-3CDD804AD38E.jpeg 8DAE9FF4-F268-43AC-8535-7203306FFDFF.jpeg

https://torkliftcentral.com/hellcat-law

Hunter

8000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
I installed the Torklift licence plate bracket. The PO had used the factory bracket by tieing it with black tie wraps to the grill. I didnt like how it was so close to the lower rad and also not a fan of tie wraps to fasten anything permanent. The plate cover did not come with the bracket

View attachment 17765 View attachment 17766

https://torkliftcentral.com/hellcat-law

I am SO GLAD they are not required in MS.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Fronts are required here. It's BS, WTF are front plates for? I keep forgetting it in the trunk with the sto-n-go bracket on it. I have these delusions that I just came from a show and forgot to put it on.

2017 Redline HC

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Komoka
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
I am SO GLAD they are not required in MS.
Ya, unfortunately we have no choice. I dont like the look of the factory bracket stuck to the bumper. There are other types of brackets that allow you to remove them for show which I didnt find necessary

coolblue

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Ya, unfortunately we have no choice. I dont like the look of the factory bracket stuck to the bumper. There are other types of brackets that allow you to remove them for show which I didnt find necessary
Same here in NY. I put the factory on. That looks like the best solution (sturdiest) of all the aftermarket types I've seen as long as you don't want to take on and off. I've read some of the guys had some "wobbly" problems with the sto-n- go slip joint, and one of the members had the electric flip under the spoiler and it ripped off at @130mph.(can't remember: @Lord Hellcat maybe?) Only issue might be a little less air flow? but that's probably overthinking it. Looks great.

Last edited:

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Gave her a bath. E4FECF68-190C-4B27-84C2-04CFA64BFCF5.jpeg

6B0D8B4D-3FDF-49C4-BB98-E2F114138E5F.jpeg

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Plastic spoiler , black, seems to have a build up of wax and sorts. I use a product made by chemical guys to disperse this build up. Red carz Sunayz mornings are black.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Went to get fuel and go for a drive this morning. Haven't driven it since last Sunday...wheels are filthy so gave it a wash and another coat of P&S Bead Maker...have Sonax Polymer Net Shield as base coating. Probably will sit for another week or so as I've been working from home.

20200524_135007.jpg

20200524_135012.jpg

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Changed oil today. I got some Dimple magnetic drain plugs and the fellow at Dimple asked me to take pics of the material they picked up so I thought I'd pass them along. Quite surprised at the material on the oil cooler drain plug. Didn't think there would be anything on it but it was nearly as bad as the oil pan plug. Because I am so bored, I tracked the oil from the catch can, oil cooler and crankcase separately and it breaks down as follows; oil drained from crankcase 97.05%, oil cooler 2.715% and the catch can 0.235%. The catch can didn't have much but I don't want any going through the intake (At 20,000 miles I had an oil plugged intercooler on a F150 Lightning I once owned). The oil was 6 months old with 800 miles on it (THANK YOU SRT!!!!). Now the only thing I have to decide is if I recycle the oil or use it to change the oil in my Cadillac!

Attachments

Purrfect

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger
My Continental 315’s were done,so time to wrap a set of the new 555R2’s around the CCW's
Ride is much better since the Conti’s were played,and grip is MUCH improved!

Attachments

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Flipped it off; driving by with the HD! Damn gas hog, it will burn rubber also, very touchy beast. It can sit for the afternoon and think about its lame shifts with that automatic transmission for a while. It only gets 22-24, this eco-minded FXR always gets about 45 mpg! Does not have any "let down" between its close ratio Andrews gears either damn it!

IMG_0413.JPG

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Changed oil today. I got some Dimple magnetic drain plugs and the fellow at Dimple asked me to take pics of the material they picked up so I thought I'd pass them along. Quite surprised at the material on the oil cooler drain plug. Didn't think there would be anything on it but it was nearly as bad as the oil pan plug. Because I am so bored, I tracked the oil from the catch can, oil cooler and crankcase separately and it breaks down as follows; oil drained from crankcase 97.05%, oil cooler 2.715% and the catch can 0.235%. The catch can didn't have much but I don't want any going through the intake (At 20,000 miles I had an oil plugged intercooler on a F150 Lightning I once owned). The oil was 6 months old with 800 miles on it (THANK YOU SRT!!!!). Now the only thing I have to decide is if I recycle the oil or use it to change the oil in my Cadillac!

How many miles is this again??? Both on the oil, and the engine total?

:unsure:

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
How many miles is this again??? Both on the oil, and the engine total?

:unsure:
Miles on the oil was about 800 and the total mileage on the car is around 1,600. Junk in the oil looks a little rough, I am hoping it's just break-in.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Miles on the oil was about 800 and the total mileage on the car is around 1,600. Junk in the oil looks a little rough, I am hoping it's just break-in.

LOL, I just went through almost 2000 .jpgs in my HC folder looking for an image I took of my Dimple plugs with similar miles on oil/engine and couldn't find them... :(

But you'll just have to trust me in that mine showed much less "stuff" on them, I would describe it as "hair", and thin enough that I could still see the surface of the magnet through the hair...

I don't know that it means anything, but I would stay on top of it.